Pestering Gets You Nowhere (Klavier x Reader x Apollo)

(Set between Apollo Justice and Dual Destinies (After Phoenix gets his badge back.))

"Klavier for the millionth time! No! The answer will always be 'no'! No matter how many times you ask me out! Just give up!" I yelled at the German man.

"Fraulein please!"

"Klavier give up!! As I just said it's not going to happen! Just leave me alone!" I just walked away from him leaving him stunned for literally the millionth time.

I went back to the agency and flopped down on the sofa, "You doing ok (Y/n)?" Apollo asked me. "What do you think?" I replied grumpily.

"What happened?"

"Klavier happened again! He asked me out again, for like the millionth time and of course I said no for the millionth time."

The next day I had another case and unfortunately I had to go against Klavier again. Once the trial had finished Klavier came out with a devilish smirk on his face. He came up to me and pinned me to the wall, "This is for all the rejections you've given me."

He then forcibly kissed me and it would have gone further but he was stopped when someone shouted, "Klavier get off her now! She obviously doesn't like it!" it was Apollo. Klavier let go of me and left looking very pissed off.

Fuck off Gavin!

I made my way over to Apollo, "Thank you for that. I hate to think of what he would have done if you hadn't arrived when you did."

"Yeah your welcome," he replied his face going slightly pink. Wait is he blushing?

"Polly, you do realise you're blushing, right?" Trucy squeaked.

He immediately turned away from me to hide the blush.

"Polly, you like her don't you? That's why you had to get Klavier off her. You love her!" Trucy squealed pushing me into him which caused the both of us to fall with me landing on top of him. We were both a blushing mess with the position we were in seeing as the fact that i was between his legs, "Oh god Apollo I'm so sorry!" I said quickly getting off him then helping him up.

"Well, Trucy is correct, I do like you, a lot."

"I love you too Apollo," I answered kissing him.