I've Been Waiting For You (Klavier x Singer! Apollo's Sister! Reader)

I was rewatching Mamma Mia 2 for probably about the thousandth time and I just though of this.

This is as if Turnabout Serenade didn't happen.

————————————-

"Are you sure this is a good idea, (Y/n)? Klavier won't be happy when he finds out you've changed the lyrics."

"Daryan, It'll be fine. Klavier knows me and he won't get mad if it's me," I replied.

This had been my plan, I'd been pregnant with mine and Klavier's first child for two weeks now and this was the best way I could think of to tell him.

"(Y/n), are you ready? We're on in like two minutes."

"I've been ready for a while, Klavier. Come on, lets go!" I answered, pecking him on the cheek before dragging him to the stage.

---------------

We made our way on stage and the audience quietened down. I looked to Klavier before returning my gaze out to the audience. I gripped the microphone tightly before the nerves came back and we started the song.

I, I have known love before
I thought it would no more
Take on a new direction
Still, strange as it seems to be
It's truly new to me
That affection.

Klavier joined in for the second verse and we sang together.

I, I don't know what you do
You make me think that you
Will change my life forever
I, I'll always want you near
Give up on you, my dear
I will never

You thrill me, you delight me
You please me, you excite me
You're all that
I've been yearning for
I love you, I adore you
I lay my life before you
I only want you more and more
And finally it seems
My lonely days are through
I've been waiting for you

It was this point that I was nervous about, I'd changed the lyrics slightly to give the hint to Klavier that I was pregnant. Klavier stopped singing and I was alone.

I'll carry you all the way
And you will choose the day
When you're prepared to greet me
I'll be a good mum, I swear
You'll see how much I care
When you meet me

I looked to Klavier to see him with a surprised look on his face. I giggled slightly before we continued the song.

You thrill me, you delight me
You please me, you excite me
You're all that
I'd been yearning for
I love you, I adore you
I lay my life before you
I only want you more and more

And finally it seems
My lonely days are through
I've been waiting for you
Ohhhh
I've been waiting
For you

After the performance, we made our way back to the dressing room we shared and Klavier finally decided to comfront me about the lyric change, "(Y/n), why didn't you ask my permission before changing the lyrics? And why did you change them in the first place?"

"It was to tell you something special. But it seems all the years playing rock music so loud has damaged your brain. think back to the changed lyrics and them ask me why again."

He went intoo deep thought for a minute before a wide grin appeared on his face, "I'm going to be a father?!"

"Yes, you are Klavier and there's no one else I'd want to raise this child with apart from you, I love you," I replied leaning up and kissing him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you too, (Y/n) and I'm sorry for shouting at you for changing the lyrics."

"And I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but if I had, it would have ruined the surprise, wouldn't it?"

"Mr Gavin! You have guests waiting  to see you!"

"Thank you, tell them we'll be out in a minute," Klavier replied. I pecked him on the cheek before we walked out the dressing room and to the backstage door. I opened it and was immeiately embraced in a hug. I giggled before speaking, "Hello to you too, Trucy."

"(Y/n), were the lyrics in thee song the truth? You know about you going to be a mum?"

"Yes, Apollo. You're going to be an uncle."

"How many more Gavins does the world need?! I already have to put up with have the most annoying one as my brother in law!"

"Well then Apollo, you shouldn't have given Klavier permission to  marry me then, should you?" I replied.

"I only gave him permission because I knew how happy he made you, (Y/n)."

"And you are the best brother ever!"