Angered Love (Phoenix x Apollo's Sister! Reader)

"Apollo Justice! How dare you!" I shouted walking into the Wright Agency, "I can't believe you would pick some random guy's law office over your own sister's!"

"Eeeeep!" He had hidden himself somewhere because I couldn't see him.

"Apollo, I'm not going to do anything to you I just want an explanation."

"You may be older than me but that doesn't mean you control my life."

"Well, Polly, that was a silly move, speaking. Now i found you," I said opening the cupboard he was hiding in, "now you're coming with me."

"Miss Justice, to what do we owe the pleasure of meeting you today?"

"Mr Wright. I am so sorry I just need to talk to my brother for a minute." I looked up and saw his face, Oh God he's more handsome in real life. I noticed he had a slight pink tinge to his cheeks. But he quickly recovered, "Apollo go with your sister." I smirked.

"But..."

"No buts Apollo. You did say you'd do what ever I told you."

"Fine," he said reluctantly following my into the other room. When we got there, "Apollo, why did you pick here over your own sister?"

"Um..."

"Answer me."

"....."

"Apollo Luke Oliver Martin Luther Justice will you answer me!"

Just then I head giggling, "Trucy come out." She came out of her hiding spot, "Darn it. How did you know I was here?"

"There's a thing called 'giving away your hiding space by laughing.'"

"Polly, do you really have that many middle names?"

"Yes he does. Which is why I'm glad I only have one middle name."

"(Y/n), I was thinking, when you looked at Mr Wright I saw you had a pink tinge to your face."

"Yeah, Daddy's face was pink as well!" Trucy piped up after calming down from laughing.

"Mr Wright! Can you come for a second please?" He came into the room and as soon as he saw I was still there his face went pink again. The next thing I knew I was being pushed into him and we fell over with me on top. When I realised the position we were in I hurriedly tried to stand up, "I am so sorry Mr Wright."

"Completely fine, (Y/n). No need for formalities. Just call me Phoenix."

"Will, you just kiss her already Daddy!" Trucy shouted. Both mine and his faces went bright red, "You don't have to if you don't want to (Y/n)."

"It's completely fine with me, Phoenix." On that note he wrapped his arms round my waist and mine went to his neck. We both leaned in and kissed each other, "I'm sorry, for barging in here unannounced but Apollo can do some stupid things sometimes."

"This probably wouldn't have happened if you hadn't so, I'm grateful. At least Trucy will have a mother figure now."

"I love you."

"I love you too."