Playful (Edgeworth x Maya's Sister! Reader)

Requested By: SkyWolfDoesBooks
Reader's personality: This isn't really a personality trait, but the reader is pretty short.
Reader's relations: Maya's sister.
Timing: Rise From The Ashes 
Warning: Limeeeeee.
Plot: The reader and Maya are fooling around, poking fun at each other playfully at the agency. Maya goes: "you're so tiny, I can probably carry you!" Then manages, with a bit of effort, to sling the reader over her shoulder, much to the reader's protest. Miles comes in looking to talk to Phoenix about a case (though nobody but the reader and Maya were there) and Maya turns to him with the reader still over her shoulder, not realizing that the reader's skirt had been flipped up during her struggle, basically flashing Miles. Flustered Miles activate (lol). Maya soon notices and puts the reader down, awkwardly leaving the room before the reader can chastise her over what had happened. Miles attempts to hide what the reader had *ahem* caused, but it's too late and the reader offers to *help him out* with it.
Changes: Maya doesn't leave after Turnabout Goodbyes

-------------

"Come on Maya! Really? That's the best you got? In that case, why don't you try lifting my up?"

"You're so tiny, I can probably carry you!"

"Bring it on, Maya," I replied. We were fooling about at the Offices as Phoenix was out on a case, leaving me and Maya there on our own. She walked up to me and wrapped her arms round my torso in an attempt to try to lift me up. I squealed when she got me off the ground, "Maya! I didn't mean literally! Put me down now!"

"You still said it, and I am going to do it!" she retorted getting me over her shoulder, "Haha! Maya is victorious!"

"You can put me down now though!"

It was that point when the door opened, Maya hadn't put me down yet.

"Wright? Are you here? I need to speak-Oh..."

Maya immediately put me down and rushed out the office to avoid being told off by me. I gave up and turned my attention to Edgeworth, who had now come in properly, the blush that was on his cheeks starting to die down but not quick enough as I noticed it, "Is there a reason why you're blushing, Edgeworth?" I asked a smirk appearing on my face. I was fully aware my kimono had flown up while I was over Maya's shoulder, which was the same point that he'd walked in.

"It's nothing just..."

"Wow, Miles Edgeworth lost for words. I never thought I'd see the day when that happened," I giggled, standing on the sofa to poke his cheek, making him flush red, "You saw under my kimono didn't you?" I asked now noticing the obvious bulge in his trousers.

LIME STARTS HERE!

"I guess there's no hiding it from you is there?" I shook my head, "I'm sorry, I did that to you, I didn't know you were like this," I spoke pushing him on the sofa so he was lying on his back, despite the 31 centimetre height difference between us. I straddled his waist, teasing him before leaning down and removing his cravat, throwing it away, "Can't have that getting in the way can we?" I leaned back down and attacked his neck with kisses, leaving a few hickies here and there. He groaned and begged for friction. I obliged, moving down so I was straddling his legs and unzipping his trousers before pulling them and his boxers down. I took his now hard member in my hand, stroking up and down, making him groan, "(Y/n) get your mouth on it already~!"

I smirked and obliged, changing my position so I could get him in my mouth. Finding that position, I took him in my mouth and sucked on him. I soon felt him twitch in my mouth and he came. I swallowed it all while he pulled his trousers back up and redid his cravat.

LIME END!

"Now, can you please stand right in front of the sofa?" I asked standing on the sofa myself. He walked  back to the sofa, standing in front of me. I leaned in and kissed him. "I love you," I whispered when I pulled away.

"I love you too, (Y/n)."

"NICK! IT FINALLY HAPPENED! YOU OWE ME!"