Get Along (Blackquill x Nahyuta's Sister! Reader)

Based off the fourth case of Spirit of Justice. (Turnabout Storyteller) Please do not read if you haven't watched/played the case. There may be spoilers.

Any underlined is Widget

Title Credit: DashingStar17

-------------------

"Athena!!! I'm so sorry I'm late!" I shouted running up to her panting.

"(Y/n)! Thank god! I thought I'd have to go into this trial alone!"

"I'm sorry I'm not Apollo or Mr Wright but they're both busy."

"That's okay! I'm glad it's you actually!"

"You needn't get so worked up, Athena. His Baldness can wait."

"Simon!" I squealed hugging him before pecking him on the cheek. 

"There's no way he'd wait for me! And besides, why would I want to start off on the wrong foot with him right out of the gate?!"

"Dealing with such matters is part of being a lawyer if I'm not mistaken."

"Yeah, well, covering for your lateness is not!"

"Come on, will you two stop arguing? The trial is about to start!"

---------------

"You'll be fine, Athena. Calm down!"

"I know, I've got you here, (Y/n)! You're an amazing attorney! I'm sure you'll be able to help me, right? The defence is ready, Your Honour."

"You're right, Ath-"

"(Y/n)? What are you-"

"I'm helping Athena with this case. What does it look like I'm doing Nahyuta?"

"Helping a spring chick such as the defence is a mistake, (Y/n)."

I was trying to keep my cool, I will personally wipe that smug smile off your face, Nahyuta! You may be my brother, but I won't let you insult my friend.

"The prosecution is perfectly prepared, Your Honour."

"Athena, please wrap this trial up quickly. I'm am so close to punching him in the face and we haven't even started yet."

"You're not the only one..."

"Widget! That's the sort of thing you DON'T say out loud!"

"If the defence will stop with the threats on the prosecution, can we please start the trial?"

"Yes, the prosecution would like to call its first witness."

"Simon Blackquill... Prosecutor."

"P-Prosecutor Blackquill! You didn't tell me you were going to take the stand!" Athena shouted, slamming her hands on the bench.

"Simon! Why didn't you tell us?! That would have been useful to know!" I shouted, wiping my forehead.

"There simply wasn't time."

--------------------

"Well then, Prosecutor Sad Monk. Explain."

"Why would I explain it to a Reverse Panda such as yourself?"

I had finally had enough, "Hold it!"

"Miss Sahdmadhi, what is the meaning of this outburst?!"

"I'm sorry, Your Honour, but would you mind if I had a 'friendly chat' with these two quickly?" I asked motioning towards both Nahyuta and Simon, "I have a feeling I will lose my sanity if they carry on like this."

"Very well. This court will now take a ten-minute recess!"

I grabbed both Simon and Nahyuta by the ear and dragged them out of the courtroom.

"(Y/n) can you let us go please?"

"No! I am fed up of you two arguing back and forth!" I replied angrily letting them go. They both immediately brought a hand up to rub their ear, "What are you doing?"

"Teaching the two of you a lesson! You better get along with each other, okay?"

"Hmph... He was asking for it, (Y/n)."

"(Y/n), I'm sorry, but it's a prosecutor's job to prove the defendant guilty."

"I know that. If you're truly sorry, then you will need to prove it by getting along for the rest of the trial," I replied smiling sarcastically.

"That will be easy. As long as Sad Monk here complies."

"If the Reverse Panda, agrees. I will try and get along with him."

"Good, because if you don't; Nahyuta, I will never speak to you again and cut off all contact with you and Simon, I'll break up with you. Deal?"

"Hpmh... Easily done."

"Very well."

"Good, now both of you get back in the courtroom!"

---------------

"You did it, Athena! You saved Bucky!"

"Yeah, but it was thanks to you that I did."

"No, Athena. You did it all on your own. All I did was push you in the right direction."

"(Y/n), Athena. Well done."

"Simon!" I squeaked hugging him, "Well done. You kept your promise," I continued leaning up and kissing him.