Chapter 52

Elain Vampire

Elain Vampire

*****

Ramisu jumped on her and rolled over away from Eden, but when he stopped on top of her, she threw him off her without any effort. She got up and starred at each of them individually.

Dei: But I saw you pass! It can't be...

And yet Elain was standing right in front of them. Her hair longer and darker with stronger waves, her shapes better defined and her eyes crimson red, she licked the blood from the corner of her mouth; her smile let out her fangs.

Ed: I wanted to warn you, but it was too late, she attacked me right away. It's been only two days, she woke up too soon.

She took a few steps closer to them, her movements sure and elegant, but she stopped and looked down at her long dress. With a quick move she tore the edge apart, now reaching a bit higher than her ankles.

Ela: Long dresses are so uncomfortable.

Ramisu took a step closer and she did not even flinch, she stared at Eden, as the taste of his blood was still fresh on her lips. They were all so happy to have her back, but her different aura did not give any of them rest, especially to Ramisu who could not ignore the devilish attitude she had; she was nothing like his Elain.

Rm: Elain, you are back...I thought I lost you.

He wanted to hug her, but Elain moved away from him and made room for worry to grab a hold of Ramisu's heart.

Dr: Ramisu, don't. You have to stay calm, we don't know it yet.

Rm: Elain, listen to me. Come to me, I am your Adra.

Only now could he feel the sire bond and it was too weak to have such a control over her like Darion had over Deianeira. When she suddenly felt the need to follow his order and approached him, Elain frowned and took a few steps towards him, but refused to get any closer; she could not ignore his orders entirely, but she refused to follow them to the end.

Rm: Your name is Elain. I am your Adra, your master and they are our friends, you cannot attack them. I will take care of your hunger.

Ela: It is his blood I want.

His grip on her arms tightened before she could attack Eden again.

Rm: Eden, it would be of great help if you stayed away from her until you have healed. Your smell is driving her insane and I can barely reach her in these conditions.

Dei: Is this what Leon told me about? The madness side?

Dr: No, it is what we feared even more. Eden's blood is similar to Leon's and that is the one she wants.

The way Elain looked at him and smiled reminded him right away of Leon's cold grins. 

Dr: Same for mine.