Chapter 94

Darion

Darion

Ramisu

Ramisu

*****

Elain took Ramisu's hand.

Ela: Are you ready? I trust you to be strong enough. I can only think about the moment you will open your eyes again.

Rm: I can't wait to see your beauty with my new pure-blood eyes.

She chuckled felling his confidence and trust taking over his worries.

Dr: Don't be so worried, it will turn out well.

He kissed Deianeira's lips.

Dei: Me and Eden will never leave your side.

Dr: I know. I know you will do everything you can as well as I will.

Eden entered the tent with one of the witches.

Ed: I did not give her details.

'I do not need details, I will be here to help with whatever you need.'

Ela: Thank you. We will need a border around this tent.

'To keep you inside or keep people out?'

Dei: To keep them inside and anyone else besides us outside.

The witch used the girls and Eden's blood in order to raise the border and then remained in a corner, waiting.

Ramisu caressed Elain's face and then he kissed her neck slowly, sending chills done his spine. Elain knew very well the way Ramisu kissed before he wanted to take a bite. She let her head back, closing her eyes, feeling Ramisu carefully piercing her neck. He started sipping right away.

Darion gnawed his fangs in Deianeira's neck right after his usual passionate kiss, almost feeling sorry for having to use her like that. Deianeira felt the endorphins kicking right away as she focused only on him.

It lasted longer than it usually did, until they switched partners, both Darion and Ramisu bit into Elain and Deianeira's wrists and with the first sip they were already starting to feel pain crushing their bodies. They were almost trembling when the girls grabbed them tighter by the arms, trying to keep them still locked in the bite. The vampire imprints had long appeared, but it hurt very very little. By the end, the boys were on their knees, their eyes red, their veins became visible, filled with blood, as they felt the need to pant, and their lungs burnt. Deianeira and Elain pulled away at the same time, feeling dizzy, but also falling to their knees, as their heads exploded with pain.