Chapter 119

In her energy bath, the water inside was completely absorbed and it seemed that a claw of fire had pierced the ground behind her. Circles of fire and energy appeared around her as she was slowly being lifted as the fire was growing stronger. It appeared that she was feeding her energy from the flames. Darion was already the first to reach the catacombs, descending the stairs like a mad man, ignoring Alyssa's shouts to stop in his tracks. He needed to get to her first, to see she was finally back to him. But before he could press the handle fully, Alyssa pulled him back by the cape and closed the door. She felt the breathtaking energy behind the doors. Ramisu followed her advice and took a few steps back.

When Alyssa slammed the door, fire blades hit the walls and the door, making the walls crumble as Deianeira opened her green eyes. The fire blades left marks in the walls that did not fall completely. She had never experienced this immense energy and her bloodstone radiated bright red with black only to hear the cracking of it seconds after. She fell on her knees as her aura could be easily be seen red behind her, turning her aura in the shape of devilish wings.

As: Don't open!

A wave of energy hit the walls as well.

Dei: Don't fear me anymore. Enter.

Darion ignored Alyssa's second warning, opened the door and shut it close behind him. The fire had ceased and Deianeira's aura has calmed down. He saw her on her knees on the floor and rushed at her side, letting himself fall to his knees. He grabbed her face between his hands and gave her a kiss full of lust, passion and love, her aura wings sheltering them from unwanted looks. His touch almost screamed how much he had been missing her and how much he still needed her. In his arms, Deianeira felt alive again. She kissed him back with the same burning desire. They did not break away for minutes and, when they finally did it, it was only because Darion had felt the need to pant. He felt as if he was human again and he had not been able to breathe for months. He took off his cape and covered her naked body and then he took her face between his hands once again.

Dr: What took you so long?

His smile brought comfort to Deianeira. That smile made her feel not only safe but also sane.

Dei: I had to meet lots of people before coming back.

Dr: Whatever you have been doing, I'm not letting you go anywhere, ever again.

He intertwined his fingers in her hair and kissed her again. Taking his scent in, her eyes turned red and she did not wait for an invitation. She gnawed her fangs into his neck and drank fast. Darion could feer there was something different about how. He could not tell what exactly, but he did not care, as long as he had her back in his arms. His lust for her was at the border of craziness and he felt her as well, on the edge, ready to give herself to him for hours and hours on end.

Ramisu pressed the handle but he immediately pulled his hand away, feeling the shock of the lightning in his heart. Inside her energy bath, Elain sent the water up to the ceiling with her wind and lightning tornado that was lifting her up to the ceiling. She opened her eyes and from her hands, lightnings fell to the ground, hitting the walls, making the rocks tumble and engraving the ground. The catacombs shook at the two powerful energies hitting their walls so violently. Ramisu looked at Alyssa, and he rushed in the room, taking advantage that Alyssa had caught Darion by the cape and was holding him still as the fire blades were still hitting the walls.

Rm: Elain!

Ramisu ran towards her, only to have the wind pick him up gently and bring him to her. Her eyes opened as Ramisu kissed her lips passionately, both slowly being put on the ground. Elain pulled his hair as she kissed him violently, not allowing him to speak. Their actions spoke for them as Ramisu took his coat and covered her. The wind around them caressed their faces as Elain was resting her head at his heart.