Chapter 67

Eden & Elain

Eden & Elain

*****

Eden stared at the guard confused. He and Ramisu had the fight in front of the door. She must have used the window to get out. He entered the room and closed the door behind him. Elain was looking at the maps found in one of the drawers. Fortunately, none of them were marked yet. Eden approached her and put a hand on one of the maps, startling her.

Ed: What are you doing here? I thought you weren't supposed to leave your room.

Ela: I...got bored.

Eden grabbed her right wrist and Elain didn't fight back.

Ed: We are going back to your room now. Let us hope that the others don't find me here with you.

Ela: No, I don't want to go back to that room. Stay here with me, help me understand these maps.

Ed: I am not a fool, Leon.

Ela: Leon?! What are you talking about? This is me and only me. Look me in the eyes.

Elain stood in front of him, Eden losing himself in her dark eyes.

Ed: I want to believe this is you.

Eden rolled the maps back and put them in their correct drawers.

Ela: This is me. Believe me. You know I don't lie to you.

Ed: Really? What do you feel for me Elain? I have to know.

Elain sat herself on the council table and was eyeing him down. She bit her lip.

Ela: It is not something I can put in words.

Eden put both hands on the table, locking Elain between his arms. Their noses could almost touch each other. He knew he would pay for getting so close to her again, but he did not care anymore.

Ed: How can I know then?

Elain caressed his face and her voice turned to whisper.

Ela: You know how. You know you need this and it pains me to see you suffering and doubting me.

Ed: Do you want me to?

Eden took her right wrist. At the moment, he did not care about the consequences of his acts. He was not Lyserg. Darion was away, but he thought that, if Darion broke the betrothal, he could do it too. He had her there and he would never let her go again. Darion shouldn't have lectured him so much. Elain brushed her hair off her shoulder, exposing her neck to Eden. Her smell had transformed into pure passion and she was luring him in.

Ela: Please, I can't bear your doubts anymore.

Ed: I am here now. You need me as much as I need you.

His eyes were red with passion.

Ela: I need you so much.

Ed: But what about Ramisu?

Ela: Forget about him. It is only the two of us here.

With that being said, Eden laid her on the table, kissing her lips slowly. She answered him back, as her hands got tangled in his blonde, messy hair. His eyes would not leave hers, as the kiss deepened and, in no time, Eden was already at her neck while Elain was at his.

Ed: You are as crazy as I am. If Amel would catch us here...

Ela: It would make everything even more interesting.

Nothing of what Elain was doing or saying resembled her, but Eden did not care at all, now that he could finally taste her, alone, without others interfering. As soon as he tasted her blood, he started scratching her neck with his fangs, close to where Ramisu had made the imprints. Voices inside his mind kept shouting at him to stop, but her blood would not let him get away, he just wanted more and more of that sweet flavour.

Ed: What do you want, Elain?

He felt her sipping faster, as she started unbuttoning his shirt, one button at a time.

Ela: You.

Elain opened his shirt and traced his well-built chest with her fingers. He grabbed her fingers and slowly bit each of them. His bloodlust had completely taken over. Eden was overwhelmed by the sweetness in her blood, and he lifted her skirt up to her thigh. They kissed again.

Ed: This is wrong, Elain. I can't. We have to stop.

Ela: Just one more sip. I can't have enough of you.

She kissed him and whispered in his ear.

Ela: Imprint on me.

She kissed him roughly, as his hands pulled her hair and both bit each other's necks deeply. Having gone to Elain's room to check up on her sister, founding the room empty and alarmed by the situation, she traced her presence and followed it right to the council room.

Dei: Leave us alone. I will call for you when we are done.

With a swift bow of the head, the guard moved away from the door. Deianeira's rage made her eyes red. She opened the door quickly and was shocked at what was happening inside the room. She closed the door behind her, holding her hand at her mouth. Elain and Eden did not stop, as they were still on the table and the room was filled with their blood.

Dei: What the hell is going on here?!

Having sensed her there, Eden opened his eyes only to find Deianeira rushing at their side. He did not have the time to pull away from Elain, as Deianeira's slap sent him flying in the wall, behind Amel's chair and he hit his head in the bookcase.

Dei: Cover yourself up!

Deianeira pulled Elain skirt's down and she tied the corset tighter, also buttoning her up thoroughly. She went to Eden and grabbed him by the collar.

Dei: What are you doing with my sister? How dare you try undressing her?

Deianeira slapped him again.

Dei: Give me one good reason for not setting you on fire right now.

Elain rushed at her side and stood between them.

Ela: What are you doing here? You ruined everything!

Deianeira put a hand at Elain's marks.

Dei: Imprinting? This was your plan?!

Deianeira looked at Eden, as he had the same bites on the other side of his neck. Elain pushed her away.

Ela: Mind your own business, princess.

Deianeira frowned.

Dei: Leon?

Ed: Mind your own business, Deianeira. It was her. I felt her. She is not controlled, she loves me and wants me to imprint on her as well!

Dei: Do you even know the consequences of ruining the imprints? Do you think I will just allow it and see her suffering, as your venom would burn her heart?

Ela: His venom is all I want. If it will burn my heart then so be it. I want it!

Dei: This is insane. This is not my sister. Your aura is darkened and I know my sister too well to believe such words.

Ela: If you won't leave, you can just stay and watch.

She turned at Eden and in instant her fangs were again in his neck, drinking as fast as a vampire could.

Dei: Since you won't listen to me, then you will face me.

But before she could jump on Elain, the doors of the council room opened largely, reveling to the dark purple eyes the scene they had dreaded all along. There she was, in his arms, trying to ruin his imprints, having his sire bond blocked, he felt like an animal in his cage.