Chapter 95

Darion's devilish smirk took its place back on his face. He enjoyed playing with her mind that much.

Dei: I fought the other one. Don't let it get to that. I missed you too much for this.

Dr: Here I am. Take me whatever way you want.

He opened his arms, as if waiting for her to run in his arms. The witch released the border, but Darion did not move. He waited, watching Deianeira as if he could see through her soul. He then laughed, having read her feelings.

Dr: You are so weak, as if you still had a heart. Act your kind and rank, you are not a commoner.

Dei: You treat me as one.

Darion bent his body a bit, as if talking to a child.

Dr: You are one to me. It is them you must trick into thinking otherwise.

She raised her hand to slap him, but be got it in his grip right away. He smiled and bit her thumb. Holding her hand was effortless.

Dr: I would keep that pretty mouth shot if I were you. It is useful only for my lips.

He gave her another rough, but short kiss on the lips and then pulled her out with him. he did not walk too fast, nor too slow. He had the perfect pace so that everyone could take a good look at him and he could eye each of them down. They headed to their tent where he let go of her arm.

Dr: Where are the servants? Why is this room not filled with bottles of fresh blood?

Dei: You are the owner of this camp. I will bring them to you.

Dr: You will stay here. Your father is the owner of the camp and I am the owner of you. I am the owner of the camp, whether they know it or not. You will not play the servant, we have others for that role.

Dei: You don't own me. The other one thought he owned me too. And it turned out bad for him.

Dr: Yes. I killed him.

He took a seat on the bed.

Dei: That was not what I wanted to prove. You won't...

Dr: Come, love. Sit next to me.

Dei: I listen only to my sire.

Dr: I am in front of your eyes. Come.

His sire voice took over. Deianeira could only follow him as she had not had the chance to raise her shields. His control over her was more powerful. She wanted to sit next to him, but he grabbed her wrist and had her sit on his lap, facing him.

Dr: You do like to play with fire. I like this.

His smile drew her mad. He softly kissed her neck. She knew she could not take one more of his bites as he would drain her in a few sips.

Dr: The more you resist me the more I want you. You cannot stay away from me, Deianeira, no matter how much you try. You are mine, no matter how much you deny it. I will have you as many times as I want; you and anyone else I want.

He grabbed her by the hair and made her look him in the eyes. He spoke in a deep voice.

Dr: Don't mess with me.

His eyes immediately turned to the entrance in the tent and his eyes became red. In a few seconds, Elain stormed in, her eyes red as well.

Ela: Come, Dei. I need you.

Dr: She is busy.

Ela: Ramisu wants to see you, Darion.

Darion got up, almost pushing Deianeira away. Fortunately, Elain had already brought up her shields, making it difficult for Darion to read her feelings.