Chapter 68

Rm: This is the end of the line for you, Eden! My patience is gone, my composure, my love, my everything.

Dei: Don't, please!

But before she could utter the phrase, Ramisu's eyes turned from purple to red in anger, his aura got closed, making it hard even for Deianeira to read it. Deianeira went to him and grabbed his hands, trying to prevent him, but, when he lifted his head from the ground, his eyes were empty.

Rm: Deianeira, stand aside!

Ramisu pushed her away, making her hit the table. He flew at Eden and pulled Elain away.

Rm: Stop it! I had enough. He is mine.

Elain tried to break free, but Ramisu's grip was harder.

Dei: Please don't harm my sister.

Ramisu simply looked at her and threw Elain in Deianeira's arms without any feelings.

Rm: Take her away. I don't want to see her now.

Ed: I have been waiting for this for quite a while. You can consider this a claim.

Rm: I will make your death be memorable for her and for everyone.

Without any other warning, Ramisu jumped over Eden, both rolling on the floor, carrying each other hard punches.

Dei: Elain, return to me.

Deianeira put a hand on her forehead and tried absorbing her aura again, but Elain simply laughed and twisted Deianeira's hand behind her back.

Ela: Stand aside, priestess. I have to help my lover, I need that blood.

Ramisu flew next to the girls, after Eden had punched him in the chest. With another move, Elain broke Deianeira's arms, which made Deianeira cry in pain. She made a barrier, getting away from her sister and tried healing her arm. In front of them, Ramisu hit Eden's head against the table, but then Eden hit Ramisu's chest, making him fly off him.

Ela: Let me out of here!

Dei: Not until I am healed.

Ela: I won't wait that long.

Elain jumped through the barriers and started rolling with Deianeira, hitting chairs which fell on top of them in their away. Deianeira hit her head against the bookcase and a fine line of blood was pouring from her hair. Looking at Elain, Elain had blood in the corner of her mouth. Deianeira put a hand at Elain's heart and tried summoning her healing powers to absorb her power, but Elain grabbed Deianeira's already wounded hand and used her lightning on it, scorching her sister's hand in the process. Deianeira cried in pain, as she was struggling to absorb the dark aura, but felt herself too weakened to do it. She understood that she had to keep the boys and Elain trapped until Alyssa could arrive. Elain pushed Ramisu away with a blade of wind and, before he could get up, the doors slammed open.

As: Stop it!

Alyssa's fire and energy barriers filled the room, trapping the boys and Elain, stopping them from fighting. Eden and Ramisu removed each other's claws from their chests.

Dei: Mother!

Alyssa looked at the girls, as Elain was holding Deianeira by her neck, with a lightning at her neck.

Ela: One step and it is over for her.

As: Let Deianeira go, Elain. She did no harm to you.

Ela: She interrupted me.

Her grip on Deianeira's neck tightened.

As: Put your sister down.

The fire of the barriers seemed to lower down. Eden jumped out of the barrier, willing to resume his fight with Ramisu and they both kicked each other in walls, their chests having already started to bleed.

Ela: Not willing to listen to me? Let's see what this shiny light can do.

Elain pressed the lightning against Deianeira's heart.

As: Dei!

Deianeira felt like her heart would explode if she did not try defend herself. As much as she wanted to fight back and save herself, she still could not bring herself to hurt her sister.

Dr: Fight back. I am close.

Deianeira summoned her fire and pressed it against Elain's heart as well.

Ela: Unlike you, I don't care about this body.

Dei: But I won't kill you, I will just mess around with you.

In a second, Deianeira grabbed Elain's hand and she started draining Elain's energy as three barriers of energy started spinning around them, faster and faster, making Elain dizzy. Looking at her hand, she saw the lightning disappearing, as the flames of the barrier started hitting her back. For a moment, Deianeira could clearly see Elain's eyes turning back to black, but they became red again too quickly.

Eden and Ramisu were now locked in their clash, unaware of the world around them. It was only the two of them in a battle of life and death. The claim could not be stopped. Alyssa locked them in four barriers of fire and energy. Deianeira looked at the barriers impressed by the wat Alyssa could mix the barriers as she desired, without even the slightest sign of hand. She started feeding off their energy immediately. Soon, the boys were on their knees, too tired to hold the swords in their hands.

Dei: Elain, come back to me! I don't want to hurt you anymore.

Deianeira could feel Elain was in deep pain, trying to fight the control Leon had over her. She hugged Elain tight.

Dei: Please come back to me.

Her barriers were now black from the negative energy and she felt like the aura was overwhelming hers, suffocating her, making her hit a dead end. She knew that she was going to pass soon out. With her last strength, she closed the barriers and hugged her sister tighter.

Dei: I will not hurt you, Elain. I will not offer Leon this pleasure.

Ela: Dei, please get away from me. I can't...you must stop absorbing.

But in a blink of an eye, the lightning was back in her hand and, taking advantage that her sister was not able to and did not want to protect herself, she hit her sister's back, on the side with the heart. Deianeira collapsed in her arms, as Amel had thrown a lightning at Elain, cancelling hers and throwing Elain in the wall, making her unconscious as well. Alyssa rushed at Deianeira and immediately started sharing her energy with her daughter.

Dr: Will she be alright?

As: She will.