Chapter 99

Amel

Amel

Elain

Elain

Deianeira

Deianeira

*****

Rm: You are finally awake. How are you feeling? What happened?

They all went to Amel and explained everything that had happened. They all knew everything had come back to normal when they felt their powers back, as well as when they were told the cloak was back. Though their position had already been exposed to the enemy, they could still have a chance to keep the element of surprise in their attack. They did not linger anymore and by the nightfall of the second day they began their march to the final battle of their war.

Amel, with his dark red cape, walked in the front of the troops, leading them. Elain, with her hair tied up in a high tail falling down her back and wearing a one-piece black outfit, the upper part showing no cleavage as it was zipped up to the back of her neck and fastened with a leather breastplate was walking in front with her swordsmen. She wore long brown boots and, a black leather girdle that held her sword at her waist, her dark purple cape falling heavily on her back. At the very opposite end stood Deianeira, having her hair down, held together by a black-winged barrette, with only some strands of hair falling on her shoulders. She had a headpiece made of ruby and gold, placed proudly by Darion, matching her necklace, and she was wearing a dark red archer costume with armguards and kneeguards, a breastplate over the dark red top and a knee length skirt of the same colour. She was walking behind with her archmen, keeping Rihanna close to her. Over her black long boots, she had black kneecaps and under her skirt she hid her dagger, held with a girdle. She also kept the other daggers in her arm guards, which also held the stones with energy she had conserved for worse times, wearing the same dark purple cape of the commanders. Though the two sisters were far from each other, their bond was stronger than ever, as they were too. Having drank from as well as having fed the boys increased their powers and their trust in their own forces as well.