Chapter 113

Yranam vs

Yranam vs. Daevos

Elain & Deianeira

Elain & Deianeira

*****

L: This is impossible.

With one gesture of her hand, Elain's wind blew away all the rubble and debris that had buried Ramisu and Darion. Leon's cracked laugh gave in his desperation. Deianeira opened her arms wide and sent a wave of energy towards the boys, who got up on their feet right away. They did not have time to be amazed by what was happening, as they took their positions, ready to attack Leon.

Dei: I need Leon out of my way to help father.

Ela: I'm on it.

Leon tried to use his power to smash the girls into the walls again, but Elain was one step ahead of him and used her wind to send him into the opposite wall, giving enough room to Deianiera to send her energy to Amel. Ramisu drew the sword away from his chest, but Amel did not collapse on the floor. His strength back, his eyes turned again red, ready to take Leon's head.

Am: We've got this. Go put an end to this battle.

Ramisu and Darion nodded and rushed to the aid of their men, without looking back. For the first time since the war has started, they did not feel worried for the girls at all.

L: What kind of magic is this?! This is the worst trick I've ever seen!

Ela: And there is more to come.

Neither Amel, nor Elain and Deianeira needed weapons for this final battle. They wanted to feel Leon's skin under their nails and have his blood on their hands. Without giving it a second thought, they all rushed over at Leon at the same time. Amel was the first clashing his sword with Leon's, then Elain grabbed him by the shoulders, making his body stunned from the lightning, giving Deianeira enough time to hit him in the stomach with a kick. Leon flew across the room, landing behind the tomb. He got up laughing.

L: Is that all you got, priestesses? I cannot be defeated! I made myself stronger along the centuries!

With a sign of hand, Amel's sword got picked from his hand and directed at his own heart. Amel dodged at the last second as the sword went for the priestess, each jumping on time. From above they sent lightning and fireball, chasing Leon along the floor, breaking the concrete floor, but Leon would be one step ahead, jumping after the priestesses catching one by one hand, the other one as well and slamming them both into each other, sending them flying to the ground. He ignored the bleeding which had started from his arms but he hoped the blood drank from Amel would keep him going. Amel was already behind him, uppercutting him into the ceiling. Amel was thrown over the girls. Elain saw it coming and pushed Deianeira away catching Amel in her arms, in order to keep him away from Deianeira's fire. Elain and Amel were pushed with such great force right into the wall next to the tomb, the hit having such force that yet again it had scratched the concrete. They stopped only when Elain shouted in pain, as her back almost crushed against the wall. Deianeira went over to where Leon was and stood above him. Leon was gasping for air, laid on his back, trying to find Luna. His vision was still blurry after Amel's hit, but he was trying to get up.