chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Wife, can you lend me another 10,000 yuan? The hospital urged me again..."

Dustin Zhou said, looking at his wife Mira Xie with ashamed face.

Mira Xie was stunned when he heard the words, sighed wearily, took a stack of money from his bag and handed it to him.

Dustin Zhou lowered his head to take the money, and said thank you in a low voice.

The tall Mira Xie, with a melon-seeded face combined with the delicate facial features, definitely deserves the four words Fenghua Peerless.

Although Dustin Zhou was considered a handsome guy, he was still far behind her.

Three years ago, Dustin Zhou, who graduated from a junior college, was thinking about a great future like all young people, but at that time, his mother who raised him alone got uremia.

While Dustin Zhou was worrying about medical expenses, Mira Xie, who had been in love with him for three years in high school, found him and offered to marry him as soon as he was willing to be the son-in-law.

Not only that, Mira Xie also promised to give him a lot of dowry money.

Although Dustin Zhou knew that Mira Xie had never loved him, he also knew that Mira Xie found him because of another man.

But Dustin Zhou accepted it in order to be able to treat his mother.

In the past three years, Dustin Zhou has been a cow and horse in Xie's family.

But even so, he was never accepted by Mira Xie's parents, and was often ridiculed.

Although Mira Xie didn't taunt him much, he never let him touch him after three years of marriage.

At this moment, Mira Xie's mother just opened the door and came in.

Seeing Mira Xie giving money to Dustin Zhou, he suddenly seemed to be stepped on his tail and jumped and said, "Mira, why are you giving money to this waste again?"

"Dustin Zhou, tell yourself, how much money have you taken from our house in the past few years?"

"Have you taken a penny to this house?"

The machine-gun-like bitter words of the mother-in-law made Dustin Zhou bow her head.

"Mom, sooner or later I will return the money to Mira, but now my mom is still waiting for dialysis..."

The mother-in-law said coldly: "What does your mother's illness have to do with our family? Use our family as a bank? Did you know that Mira's company is now in the most difficult stage?"

After that, he said to Mira Xie: "Mira, I can't give him this money!"

While talking, she rushed forward to snatch the money from Dustin Zhou.

"Mom, forget it."

Mira Xie stopped her with a tired voice and said, "The company's affairs can't be solved by ten thousand yuan, forget it."