Chapter 66

“It’s great, finally a star has promoted for us!” “Yes, and it’s my favorite Rocket Girl!” “Hurry up and tell the good news to Mr. Zhou, Mr. Shen!” The staff of the propaganda department are always there. Pay attention to the movement outside.

They immediately noticed that the data sent back from various sales points had picked up significantly.

And most importantly, they soon discovered that on the Internet, celebrities have begun to promote whitening factor masks.

“Mr. Shen, Mr. Zhou, it seems that a star is promoting our whitening factor mask, which has attracted many fans, so the data has picked up.” After Sara Ye asked about the situation, he told Dustin Zhou several people.

“There is a celebrity promotion? Do you know who it is?” Dustin Zhou was slightly taken aback, and asked in confusion.

Just now, the Propaganda Department and the Planning Department worked together to contact those celebrities to promote the mask, but none of them wanted to.

Why now, suddenly there is celebrity promotion?

“I heard them say it seems to be Rocket Girl, but I don’t pay much attention to these things, so I don’t know what Rocket Girl is, but I have asked them to send the Rocket Girl information.” Sara Ye said casually .

Dustin Zhou nodded, thinking a little bit in his heart.

“Is it on the Internet?” After asking what the other party was promoting, Dustin Zhou turned on his mobile phone and found Weibo, and searched Rocket Girl’s Weibo.

“The brand-new whitening factor mask, moisturizing and whitening effect is great, you deserve it! (Comparative)!”

Dustin Zhou saw a Weibo promoting the whitening and anti-aging factor mask on the top Weibo of Rocket Girl.

And to his surprise, under this Weibo, the number of likes, comments, and reposts has exceeded one million.

Moreover, this is just a one-minute Weibo.

“Is this Rocket Girl very popular?” Although Dustin Zhou doesn’t know who Rocket Girl is, he still knows some things in the entertainment industry.

Like a Weibo of a general celebrity, after it is published, the number of likes, comments, and reposts can be 10,000, which is already relatively famous.

Those at the level of the heavenly queen and queen, are no more than 100,000.

And this Rocket Girl had millions of data in just one minute.

“Zhou, this is Rocket Girl’s information.” Before Dustin Zhou asked again, Sara Ye handed over some of the Rocket Girl’s public information.

“Huh?” Dustin Zhou took the information, just glanced at it, and immediately frowned.

Because he saw a very familiar face.

This Rocket Girl is not a single person, but a group. There are three people in the group.

Above, Dustin Zhou felt very familiar with the girl standing among the three.