225 - 226

Chapter 225

You are bullying!

 Dustin Zhou didn't say a word. As soon as he spoke, he kept firing shells like a mortar and fell in the crowd. The shocked people were turbulent, but they were extremely excited!

Sun Erye is the mainstay of the Sun family and rarely shows up in public.

But every public appearance will detonate the major news media to compete for interviews!

However, this time, the reporters did not interview Sun Erye, but they heard a lot of things that were only rumors. This is undoubtedly a result similar to a big news!

The reporters were very satisfied, and even their gazes towards Zeng Datou and Shang Zeming on the podium became much softer.

Thanks to you.

If it weren't for your holding this press conference today, Dustin Zhou and Mr. Shang Zeming would even call Sun Erye for help. How could these reporters have so much explosive news to report?

However, Zeng Datou monk Shang Zeming vomited blood in his heart at this time.

This is a press conference aimed at Mingyang companies who want to compete for the leadership of new projects from Mingyang companies.

For this reason, Grandpa Shang Zeming even asked Sun Erye for help at any cost.

But the current situation is beyond their expectations.

Zeng Datou looked at Shang Zeming with a grimace, his eyes were full of discomfort.

He planned all the cities in the first place, but Shang Zeming, an old thing, had to come and mix, and with this mix, things have moved in a direction beyond his control.

Shang Zeming is more depressed than Zeng Datou.

He invited Sun Erye to help, and for this, he paid nearly ordinary shares of Chengming Company.

But when Erye Sun saw Dustin Zhou, he directly offered to make Dustin Zhou compromise on the condition of the friendship of the Sun family!

This is the friendship of the Sun family!

At that moment, Shang Zeming was already crazy about rushing over and shouting at Sun Qiankun.

"He doesn't want to, I do! I am willing to exchange half of the shares of Chengming Company for the friendship of the Sun family!" But he did not.

One is that he knew that the friendship of the Sun family was never in exchange.

Even Sun Erye's promise this time is likely to have many restrictions afterwards.

The second is that half of Chengming's shares are not enough to exchange the friendship of the Sun family!

As long as there is the friendship of the Sun family, Shang Zeming will not be long before he can earn more than half of the shares of Chengming Company.

"Dustin Zhou, I have given you enough face, don't you think that my Sun family really can't help you?" Sun Qiankun was so embarrassed by Dustin Zhou, and he was still in the public, and suddenly felt lost.

He felt countless eyes falling on him, making him feel uncomfortable.

As the second master of the Sun family, when did he suffer such humiliation!

In an instant, a violent breath was in Sun

Er Ye arises in his heart!

A thought kept rolling in his mind!