259 - 260

Chapter 259

Three years of appointment!

"Haha, where are they, it's just that they asked for something, and I didn't ask for it." Dustin Zhou smiled lightly, not taking Su Shiming's words.

To be honest, Dustin Zhou didn't care much about the Su family's participation.

The main reason was that he could return to the Zhou family in the future and be able to draw on the strength of the Su family.

In contrast, what he could give to the Su family at this time was quite generous.

"After Uncle Su goes back, I will let the Su family start preparing. Once the project starts, it will be a huge machine that can't be stopped easily. I don't want to see the Su family become a bondage." Dustin Zhou did not. Said politely.

To be honest, although the Su family is a first-class family in Donghai City, they are still novices in the cosmetics industry.

Even Zhou Hao's natural beauty company is more influential than the Su family in the East China Sea.

And the Su Family, at best, was better than Wang Dalu's Time Beauty.

"Don't worry, the Su family will definitely not be dragged down." Su Shiming promised.

... After Su Shiming also left, Dustin Zhou breathed a sigh of relief.

To be honest, it is not easy to host such a meeting and unify the interests of all parties.

Dustin Zhou only felt that his mind was full of paste now, and he felt like he wanted to explode.

"Huh, it seems that such a thing is definitely not an easy thing, and I don't know what kind of existence a behemoth like the Zhou family will be." He sighed secretly in his heart, and Dustin Zhou also started to prepare.

Next, Mingyang Company must fully use its horsepower to fully carry out the new plant project.

As for the research and development of the new strain, Professor Shao Zekai has been receiving news during this period.

Dustin Zhou can only say that Shao Zekai deserves to be the director of Zhou's testing institute, and his ability is absolutely nothing to say.

In just a short time, he has already purified the nutrients in the new plant, and has done experiments, which can be used on human skin.

As for the next chores, Dustin Zhou can let people do it, and he doesn't need to keep staring at them.

The City First People's Hospital.

Enderia Shen has been recuperating in the VIP ward ever since he was sober.

When Dustin Zhou is busy with company affairs, he often visits her.

After all, Enderia Shen was injured in order to protect Dustin Zhou from the knife, and Dustin Zhou could not ignore her at this time.

"The company's business has already started to work. Next, the new plant project will definitely surprise the people of the East China Sea, and even the people of the whole country." Dustin Zhou peeled an orange to Enderia Shen and said with a smile.

"I believe you!" Enderia Shen lightly opened her lips, holding the orange, and biting gently.

She was very confident in Dustin Zhou, and she was not surprised to hear Dustin Zhou say this at this moment.

"By the way, when are you going to leave the hospital?

?

Dustin Zhou smiled when he looked at Enderia Shen, and felt a little headache. Although he was also happy to look after Enderia Shen, he couldn't always be here. After all, the company's affairs also need to be taken care of. What's more, the relationship between him and Enderia Shen is not reached after all. That level. Regardless of what others think, Dustin Zhou feels ashamed of Mira Xie's level. "What?