329-331

Chapter 329

see a visitor out!

Zhang Lun had a sullen face and looked at Dustin Zhou coldly. He was extremely angry, but he dared not speak any more.

And Zhang Tao is even more unbearable.

Dustin Zhou had just slapped a big face, and now he was threatened by Dustin Zhou's words. He was also resentful in his heart, but he did not dare to speak. Instead, he set his sights on his father, hoping that Zhang Lun could seek justice for him.

But seeing Zhang Lun still not speaking, Zhang Tao's heart dimmed suddenly.

Don't even your father dare to speak harsh words to Dustin Zhou?

Zhang Tao felt extremely aggrieved at this moment.

He is the eldest young master of the Zhang family for three generations, and a character like the prince of the Zhang family.

In Xiangxi, and even the entire Hunan Province, they are all top elder brothers.

But now, he was slapped and threatened by words.

Not only did he have no way to refute, even his father, the young master of the Zhang family, did not dare to refute!

"Dustin Zhou, don't go too far!" After a moment of silence in the room, Zhang Lun said in a deep voice after all.

At this time, he knew that he shouldn't irritate Dustin Zhou anymore, but faced with his son being beaten and threatened, if he didn't react at all and passed it out, he would definitely make people laugh.

"Excessive? It's just that, you think it's too much?" Dustin Zhou sneered, and took two steps forward.

And this time, not only Zhang Lun, Zhang Tao and his son, but even the guards they brought, instantly surrounded Zhang Lun and his son by the ruling enemies.

The nursing homes looked at Dustin Zhou vigilantly, and their faces were very ugly.

Dustin Zhou sneered when he saw this scene.

I just took two steps forward, and didn't intend to do anything. These people were just like facing a big enemy, and each one became tense instantly.

Is it really that scary?

"These friends of mine were in your Zhang family before, because of Zhang Jie's reasons, they have nothing to do with you, but what about you?" "Not only did they ridicule, but even tried to drive them away from the Zhang family." "Now, Just come here lightly, with a lofty, face-giving appearance, and want us to go back. Who do you think you are? Do you think that we will be scared of your lofty posture, and will care about your Zhang family's existence?" Dustin Zhou Expressionless, said lightly.

Although I don't know what happened inside the Zhang family after they left the Zhang family.

However, only relying on Zhang Lun and his son breaking into the room so rudely, and with a proud appearance, they were required to return to Zhang's house.

Moreover, Zhang Lun and his son seemed to think that Dustin Zhou and the others should be grateful for Dade.

This disgusting attitude made Dustin Zhou even more unhappy.

"You!" Zhang Lun was speechless for a while, and was unable to speak to refute.

Admittedly, they started

Indeed, as Dustin Zhou said, Dustin Zhou and his party were not taken seriously.

Even when they were in the Zhang family, the father and son were ordered to die by Zhang Taiyan, and it did not change their truest thoughts.