chapter 2

Chapter 2

Had it not been for Mira Xie’s help, her mother might have already passed away.

Zhao Tong didn’t expect Dustin Zhou to refuse, and immediately said anxiously: “Master, you are the only legal heir of the Zhou Group. If you do not come to the United States to take over this position, the Zhou Group will have no leader!”

Dustin Zhou said coldly: “What does it have to do with me?”

Zhao Tong couldn’t help asking: “Don’t you have enough of this kind of life under the fence?”

Dustin Zhou said calmly: “No, because Mira is my wife and I love her.”

After speaking, Dustin Zhou angrily turned off the video call.

At this moment, Dustin Zhou felt a little regretful in his heart, but after thinking about it carefully, he quickly became relieved.

Mira Xie was kind to herself and recreated, and she was the only woman she loved deeply. She just wanted to keep her safe and stable.

Then he came to the ward and chatted with his mother for a while.

However, he did not tell his mother the matter.

Mother is not well and cannot be stimulated.

Seeing that it was almost time for work, he left the hospital and prepared to go to Mingyang Company.

At this time, the mobile phone suddenly received a call, and the call was from the security guard of Mira Xie’s company: “Mr. Zhou, that Chalrlie Chen came to the company to look for Mr. Xie again!”

Hearing these words, Dustin Zhou trembled fiercely, his heart seemed to be squeezed fiercely by an invisible giant hand.

Dustin Zhou has never dared to say with confidence that Mira Xie loves him, because in a strict sense, perhaps he can only be regarded as a substitute Mira Xie is looking for in grief.

At this moment, a strong third party like Chalrlie Chen appeared again, and Dustin Zhou didn’t know whether Mira Xie could withstand Chalrlie Chen’s onslaught.

Dustin Zhou hurriedly asked, “Is he in Mira’s office?”

“No, they are going to go out together in Chalrlie Chen’s car.”

The security guard had a good relationship with Dustin Zhou, perhaps because he was at the bottom level, and he felt a bit of sympathy with Dustin Zhou, so whenever Chalrlie Chen went to find Mira Xie, he would give Dustin Zhou a small report.

Dustin Zhou asked again: “Where are they going?”

“Said to go to the Mountain Mist Club.”

Mountain Mist Clubhouse?

That is the famous top club in the upper class of the city.

It is said that the boss behind it has a huge background. Countless rich and powerful people want to enter the Mountain Mist Clubhouse just to have the opportunity to get closer to the boss behind it.