311-313

Chapter 311

conflict!

The gangster is a man with lush hair.

Dustin Zhou just glanced, and saw a scar on his face hidden under his dense hair, which looked very secretive.

If it weren't for his fight with Niu Chuan, his movements were a bit big, and some of these details were not taken into account, outsiders would easily not see this scar.

At this time, Niu Chuan was confronting the man.

The other two men rushed towards the Rocket Girl Sanxiao.

Dustin Zhou did not dare to neglect, and immediately rushed over, delaying the opponent as much as possible.

"Get out!" With a punch, the gangster looked terrifying, looking at Niu Chuan who was in front of him, he was extremely surprised.

When he received this task, he thought there was nothing. Even if the Rocket Girl had bodyguards, it was impossible to be the opponent of the three brothers.

But he personally stopped this person, and he was even equal to him.

Even, faintly, the man felt that Niu Chuan was stronger than himself.

"Damn it, didn't it mean they don't have any good bodyguards!" He cursed in his heart, and the man quickly retracted his fist, turned his body, and threw his fist out again.

"Who are you?" Niu Chuan didn't dare to neglect at all, still thinking about being able to subdue this man, while wanting to inquire about some useful information from his mouth.

After all, although the Rocket Girls are very prosperous, it has only been two years since their debut, and they have not offended anyone. Coupled with their national popularity, once an accident occurs, they will be paid attention to by the national public opinion.

It is impossible for ordinary gangsters to have bad thoughts about them.

But now, someone wants to do something with the three little ones, and it seems that these three gangsters are well-trained, and they are definitely not unknown people.

While talking, Niu Chuan also fisted.

But the man didn't say a word, just a pair of eagle eyes staring at Niu Chuan, and the force and speed of his attack became greater and greater.

Niu Chuan's heart sank. He knew that this man wouldn't say anything. In that case, he didn't intend to hide his strength.

Retracting a punch again, Niu Chuan sneered looking at the man.

"Since you don't say anything, then I have to take you down and interrogate you!" "Bullish!" The man gave a light mouth with a look of disdain.

Just a few times in the fight, he and Niu Chuan were half-hearted, and he was confident that Niu Chuan was about the same as his own strength at best, not to mention that he could not even stop himself.

Niu Chuan didn't talk nonsense. He tiptoed and rushed to the man again. This time, he punched like the wind, very fast.

The man was taken aback, his face changed drastically, and he wanted to stop him in a hurry, but in such a short time, he could only raise his arms and wanted to stop Niu Chuan's fist.

"Boom!" "Kacha!" Suddenly, a dull voice came out, and the man's face shook.

The room turned red, and a pair of eagle eyes was instantly bloodshot.

"You!" The man yelled. He didn't expect that Niu Chuan's fist was so powerful this time that he couldn't stop it at all.

Moreover, this time, he directly hit his arms and broke his arm bones, his hands completely lost their strength, and he fell weakly.