335-337

Chapter 335

Familiar formula!

Zhang Ying got the consent of Mr. Zhang, and smiled immediately, and quickly agreed, for fear of something unexpected.

At this time, the others breathed a sigh of relief.

Now that the disfigurement of Meichen Beauty has a sponsor, they will all be much easier.

"Hehe, leave this to Zhang Ying to take care of, I don't worry!" "I also don't worry, since Zhang Ying is so familiar with the handling methods of that famous company, naturally he is the first choice." "Zhang Ying, you But be sure to get things done well, and don't disclose it!" ... Many people have spoken out, in addition to praise, more is hope.

"Definitely, definitely, it's all I should do." Zhang Ying felt the enthusiasm of these people for the first time, and quickly responded with a smile.

He knew that this time was his opportunity, and as long as he grasped this opportunity, his status in the hearts of the Zhang family would rise to a higher level.

At this moment, Zhang Lun's face was very ugly.

Everyone in the Zhang family is enthusiastic about Zhang Ying, but they are quite indifferent to him.

Especially the several Zhang family elders who have always supported him, the eyes of Zhang Ying are even brighter at this time.

This made Zhang Lun aware of a crisis.

"Damn it, all with the surname Zhou, not only made our father and son embarrassed in Zhang's house, but also dared to help Zhang Ying, huh, this time things are definitely not as simple as you think, even if it is a famous company?" "In Xiang Province, I want to see what kind of waves your surname Zhou can make." Zhang Lun simply closed his eyes and made a blind eye.

... Soon, Zhang Ying began to prepare for the disfigurement.

Drawing lessons from Mingyang's method of handling similar incidents, Zhang Ying first contacted the most authoritative testing agency in Hunan Province.

Afterwards, he began to prepare to invite a professor of testing at the University of Hunan Province to let him witness it personally. In this way, he would be more authoritative in the eyes of the people of Hunan Province.

... Everything is done in accordance with the steps, and Zhang Ying is not messy at all.

When everyone in the Zhang family saw everything Zhang Ying had done, they all nodded secretly.

At this time, they suddenly discovered that the second son of the Patriarch was not simple, and was not as mediocre as they had seen before.

Zhang family, the small courtyard where Zhang Lun's family is located.

"Father, can't we do anything?" Zhang Tao shouted in a low voice with an angry expression.

He also knows what happened in the last few days.

Because of this, he was so angry.

Dustin Zhou's affairs can be put aside for a while, but Zhang Ying has become the focus of the Zhang family now, and every gesture seems to have the meaning of calling the wind and the rain.

This makes Zhang Tao very upset.

In the past, the entire Zhang family, except for grandfather Zhang Taiyan, were all

It revolves around his father Zhang Lun.

"Huh, what's the hurry? Even if we don't do anything, Zhang Ying wants to deal with the disfigurement incident, it is not so easy, I have already inquired clearly, there are Yu family, Du family, Jiang family and Tang family behind this incident The driving force of the four big families." Zhang Lun sneered.