139 - 140

Chapter 139

During this time, Su Wei has always wanted Niu Chuan’s advice!

But Niu Chuan had life and needed to protect Dustin Zhou’s safety, so naturally he didn’t have time to pay attention to Su Wei.

Su Wei was digging his mind and wanted to worship Niu Chuan as his teacher, and there has been no direct and effective way.

He didn’t expect to be able to receive a call from Dustin Zhou today!

You know, Niu Chuan was polite to Dustin Zhou. Su Wei once thought that Dustin Zhou was such a noble person, at least the family behind him was a behemoth!

But then the Su family conducted a survey of Dustin Zhou and found that Dustin Zhou was just a shareholder of the famous company with a net worth of only tens of millions.

With such a background, there is nothing noble at all!

However, the Su family did not despise Dustin Zhou.

Because they found that Dustin Zhou’s entire life trajectory was very clear, and it might be easy to find out in the first two decades of his life.

Whether it is his life, his family relationship, or even his family.

However, just a while ago, Dustin Zhou seemed to have suddenly changed a person, not only changed his personality, but even suddenly had tens of millions of fortune!

Such a bizarre thing naturally attracted the attention of the Su family!

“Boss! Why did you call me?

What order?

“Su Wei said with a look of excitement, he has always wanted to worship Niu Chuan as a teacher, but there is no way. Now Dustin Zhou calls, Su Wei knows that his opportunity is coming. As long as Dustin Zhou’s task or request is completed, Dustin Zhou is satisfied. So when Su Wei mentioned apprenticeship, Dustin Zhou must agree. As long as Dustin Zhou speaks, Niu Chuan will agree! This is what Su Wei thought of in his mind, and the next second, Dustin Zhou’s words made Su Wei more convinced My own thoughts! “Su Wei, I want to ask you a favor!

“Dustin Zhou’s voice is very light, without emotion. But listening to Su Weier

In the middle, but like the sound of nature!

Sure enough!

The boss really came to me for help!

Haha, here comes my chance!

“No problem, boss, what do you have to say, just say it!” Suppressing the excitement in his heart, Su Wei calmed down his emotions and quickly responded.

“Do you know “East Sea Wind”? Dustin Zhou said lightly.

He didn’t have to use the Su family’s relationship to investigate the Sun family’s company.

In fact, Asher Chen can also investigate.

But right now, few people in Donghai City knew about his relationship with Asher Chen.