167 - 168

Chapter 167

Su Wei glared at the leader in black with an angry look on his face, his forehead bursting with blue veins, and he meant to burst out if there was a disagreement.

“Then it also depends on the identity of a human being. How can any cat or dog in our Su family enter?” At this moment, a sharp voice suddenly sounded.

Dustin Zhou frowned and looked inside.

A young man dressed upright, stylish and handsome, but with a scornful look on his face, walked leisurely.

“Su Li! Why are you here?” Su Wei asked in a cold voice when he saw the visitor.

Su Wei never expected that Su Li would appear in Su’s house.

Although Su Li’s surname is Su, it is not the Su family, but an adopted son adopted by the old patriarch in his later years.

Although Su Li is still young, his seniority is the same as Su Shiming and Su Shiqin.

Therefore, Su Wei and Su Che both need to treat him as their elders when they see him.

“It’s really not big or young. When I saw me, I not only rude, but also called my name directly. It seems that I want me to teach you on your father’s behalf, so that you can know what is the order of growing up.” Su Li hum With a sound, Su Wei glanced at Su Wei, his eyes cold.

When Su Li said so, Su Wei was suddenly depressed, and he didn’t know how to refute it.

After all, anyway, Su Li is Su Wei’s elder, this is a fact that need not be disputed.

Even if the Su Family Patriarch is reborn, he can’t change it.

“It’s not that I said you. It’s the second thing to be fooling around outside all day long, not being famous. You always mix with cats and dogs. What can you do? When did you have the skills like Su Che?” Su Li sneered. Did not watch Dustin Zhou

A few people glanced at them and regarded them completely as those who want to mix good things with Su’s family.

But Su Wei’s expression changed when he heard it, and he burst into anger.

“I don’t allow you to say that! They are all friends I invited, nobles, isn’t my Su family treating people like this?” Although Su Wei’s voice is not very loud, it is very low and full of momentum.

Even Su Li was slightly taken aback.

But soon, a trace of anger flashed across Su Li’s face, a cold snort, and his eyes looked at Dustin Zhou with contempt.

“Noble person? What a joke! In Donghai City, who can claim to be a nobleman in front of my Su family? Su Wei, I think you are crazy, you go back to reflect today, and you don’t go to the board of directors!” Su Li Sneered.

Hearing this, the people in black all sneered, staring at Su Wei, Dustin Zhou and others with shining eyes. As long as they had the intention of breaking through, these people in black would inevitably stop them, or even secretly hurt others.

But Su Wei’s eyes widened, and he looked at Su Li with an incredible expression, his eyes full of anger.

Dustin Zhou was also surprised.