245 - 246

Chapter 245

The crisis of the famous company!

In addition to the Shen family, a group of people appeared in many places in Donghai City.

The topics they talked about were naturally about Dustin Zhou, about Enderia Shen, and about Mingyang Company.

Office of the Deputy Editor-in-Chief of the East China Sea Evening News.

Chen Ze frowned and kept smoking.

Smoke filled the entire office.

In the office, besides him, there are many newspaper people, and his nephew Chen Haonan is naturally there.

Such a scene seems to have appeared once before.

That was when Dustin Zhou strongly integrated the Donghai media industry and established an association to exclude them.

"Uncle, many people have seen this time, Enderia Shen directly stood in front of Dustin Zhou, was pierced into the heart by Zeng Pingchang's dagger, and died on the spot. From my point of view, Enderia Shen must not survive." Chen Haonan's face was mad.

He is Chen Ze's nephew and the most promising reporter of the "Donghai Evening News". Among his colleagues, he is also a common presence.

However, because of offending Dustin Zhou, all this disappeared.

Not only did he enter the police station, but he was also fired by the newspaper, and even the people who hugged him before began to be cold to him.

Even several times when he wanted his lover to eat, others just refused directly.

You know, in the past, only others invited him to dinner, he has never actively invited others.

And now, with such a thing happening, Chen Haonan only feels very happy in his heart!

He thinks Dustin Zhou is done!

Enderia Shen blocked the knife for him and was in danger, not knowing his life or death.

Mingyang Company will definitely fall into turmoil, and as Enderia Shen's father and the head of the Shen Group, Shen Weiyan will definitely move.

At that time, Dustin Zhou was a bereaved dog!

He toss each other as he wants.

Chen Haonan wanted to return all the anger he had suffered during this time to Dustin Zhou.

"This matter needs to be considered again. Once there is an accident, we may not be able to bear the consequences. Dustin Zhou's revenge must be even crazier than before!" Chen Ze did not directly agree, but fell into contemplation.

Junfa Company.

Charlie Chen's face was gloomy, and the atmosphere of the entire company was extremely depressed.

No one knows what happened to General Manager Charlie Chen. Once he returned to the company, that was it.

"Dustin Zhou, this time, Enderia Shen is doing this for you. If she has an accident, I am afraid you will not feel good. I want to see if you offend those people, what will they do." Sun Family.

After Sun Qiankun returned to Sun's house, he stayed alone in the room.

Being treated like that by Dustin Zhou at the press conference, Dustin Zhou simply didn't take him seriously.

Plus the previous conflict in Su's house.

Sun Qiankun was extremely angry inside!

He has been a long time