229 - 230

Chapter 229

movement!

The First People's Hospital of Donghai City.

As the largest public hospital in Donghai City, it has always been the best hospital in Donghai.

The car arranged by Lord Tiger sprinted all the way, even running through several red lights, before reaching the hospital in the shortest time.

"Quick, there are wounded!" As soon as the car arrived at the entrance of the hospital, the doctor from the Brilliant Hotel quickly got off the car and led Enderia Shen to the hospital.

At this time, Enderia Shen was lying on the medical bed, his face pale, and the bandage on his back was wrapped around his chest.

And the bandage that was supposed to be snow-white, at this moment has been stained bright red with blood.

It looks extremely dazzling!

The people in the hospital had already received a call from Lord Tiger, and had arranged for someone to wait.

As soon as he saw Hu Ye's car coming, he immediately greeted him outside.

"Quickly, prepare for the operating room. The patient is now stabbed with a dagger in his back. The condition is unknown and he needs immediate surgery!" The doctor briefly checked Enderia Shen's condition, and his complexion suddenly became serious and calm.

Commanded up.

In an instant, the No. 1 hospital in the whole city started to get busy.

When Dustin Zhou arrived at the hospital, Enderia Shen had already entered the operating room.

"How is the situation?" Hu Ye called the hotel doctor, and in front of Dustin Zhou, asked about Enderia Shen's condition.

"Master Tiger, Mr. Shen's condition is not very good. The dagger is very sharp and it pierced Mr. Shen's back directly. Now I don't know how deep the dagger stabbed and whether it hurt internal organs." The doctor hesitated for a while, and then continued. Said.

"If the internal organs are not injured, then there is no problem. As long as you recuperate for a while, you can recover quickly." "However, once the internal organs are injured, the situation is very dangerous! I am worried that at the level of the First People's Hospital, I am afraid. There is no way yet." The doctor's words were already very tactful, but Dustin Zhou's expression suddenly sank.

A deep sense of self-blame permeated his mind.

If it hadn't been for him to block the knife, Enderia Shen would not be stabbed by Zeng's head, nor would he fall into danger.

If something really happened to Enderia Shen, Dustin Zhou would probably fall into self-blame for the rest of his life.

"Everything is to wait for the results of the operation, Mr. Zhou, I can only wait for now." Master Tiger took a deep breath and could only comfort him.

"Well, I know." Dustin Zhou lowered his head and responded in a low voice, then looked up at the three big characters "in operation" lit above the door of the operating room.

He knew that at this moment, Enderia Shen was inside, lying on the cold operating table, waiting for the doctors to operate on him.

The operation was successful and everyone was happy.

The operation failed, Enderia Shen is undoubtedly the most dangerous one.

... The operation was slow, Dustin Zhou had been waiting in the hospital.