127 - 128

Chapter 127

Avaria, Yuelong Hall.

Asher Chen has taken over the entire Yuelong Hall and is preparing to entertain media friends here.

With the passage of time, it is getting closer and closer to the time indicated in the invitation letter of Asher Chen.

Many media have also arrived in advance and were taken to the Yuelong Hall by the waiter.

At this moment, there are only a handful of people in the entire Yuelong Hall, and these people are the editor-in-chief level of their respective media companies.

The lowest is also the deputy editor.

“How is it? Do you know what Asher Chen wants to do this time?” “I don’t know. They are all rumored to be related to the “Donghai Evening News” that they discredit Dustin Zhou and the famous company, but Asher Chen did not say it. We are not sure. “Hey, do you think Asher Chen wanted to deal with those media this time? That’s why we invited us to sanction those media with the help of us?” … Several editor-in-chief gathered together , Discuss with each other the true purpose of this banquet.

Do not

After the discussion, they did not have a definite answer.

Even after facing Asher Chen, they did not agree on what attitude they should adopt.

After all, they are all considering their respective media companies, and it is difficult to maintain consistent actions in the face of their interests.

At eight o’clock in the evening, the banquet started on time.

And almost all the media that received the invitation sent people over.

The people in the entire Yuelong Hall are almost all the bigwigs in the media industry in Donghai City.

“Haha, welcome everyone to come here and join my Chen’s banquet as scheduled!” When everyone was talking about it, Asher Chen walked in with a big laugh, bowed his hands to everyone, and said hello.

With Asher Chen’s status and strength in the East China Sea, only one or two of the media people present here can be equal to him. The others, in all aspects, are not as good as Asher Chen.

Therefore, facing Asher Chen’s casual greeting, they didn’t dare to have any dissatisfaction, and quickly responded with a smile.

“Mr. Chen, I don’t know if you are hosting this banquet this time, or in the Yuelong Hall of Cuihu Ju, what is it for?” After hello, someone asked immediately.

“It’s Chen Tong, the deputy editor-in-chief of the “Donghai Morning News”. I didn’t expect him to be here.” “Throughout the audience, Chen Tong and Sun Yue of “Fengxing Media” were able to talk to Asher Chen like this.” … see Chen Tong asked, and the editor-in-chief of other media all looked over, waiting for Asher Chen’s answer.

After all, any banquet has its purpose.

If Asher Chen spends so much to hold a banquet in the Yuelong Hall of Cuihu Ju, if there is no purpose, it is just to connect everyone’s feelings.