255 - 256

Chapter 255

Who is for, who is against!

At present, the entire cosmetics industry in Donghai City is divided into two very obvious contexts.

One is a multinational cosmetics company controlled by a foreign consortium.

There is also a domestic cosmetics company.

For the time being, those multinational companies are not only aiming at the East China Sea, but also focusing on the entire China.

Therefore, even if they set up a branch in the East China Sea, their focus is not here.

In comparison, these domestic cosmetics companies attach great importance to Donghai City.

Among these companies, well-known companies in Donghai City have the strongest development momentum.

The new strain project that Mingyang is going to develop, not long ago, united almost the entire East China Sea cosmetics companies and put forward their opinions on joint development.

This is undoubtedly an exciting thing for other cosmetics companies in Donghai City.

After all, the whitening factor project of Mingyang Company, with pearls and jade first, and the new strain project, no matter how bad it is.

The incidents that had happened before the clear company also made all the cosmetics companies feel very shocked.

Whether it was Zeng Datou, who was forced into a violent attack, or Shang Zeming, who was frustrated, they were all objects of alert.

And Sara Ye got Dustin Zhou's instruction and contacted the companies that participated in and signed the letter of intent for cooperation. Everyone also gathered at Mingyang.

"Why? Is there any wind?" "No. Mingyang has covered up the news about the new strain project so much that it didn't disclose it at all." "That's right, I asked a lot of people, and even invited me here. The classmates who work at Mingyang have eaten several meals, but there is no news at all." "Don't worry, the last time you clarified the company's affairs, it is estimated that Mingyang and Dustin Zhou were annoyed, and we are normal if we let them dry." ...... Mingyang company, conference hall.

At this time, the conference hall was full of people, all of whom were representatives of various cosmetic companies, coming over to discuss the specific content of the new strain project.

Wang Dalu was a little nervous.

All of you present here and the company they work for are larger than Wang Dalu's Time Beauty.

It can be said that his company is the smallest company among the companies present.

Therefore, after asking about his company, everyone automatically ignored him.

"Don't care about those, you have to believe in yourself. These days, your efforts must be shown to them later. They can look down on your company, but they can't look down on you!" , It is Chen Hui who invested in him.

Hearing Chen Hui's words, Wang Dalu felt a little relieved, but he was extremely moved.

It can be said that in Donghai, apart from the only four employees left in the company, only Chen Hui can fight alongside him.

Thinking of myself

With the preparation these days, Wang Dalu was immediately full of confidence.

Others don't know what he did, but Chen Hui knows, and the employees of Time Beauty do.

Wang Dalu could even confidently say that everyone present was not fully prepared by him.