356-358

Chapter 356

Resonance and fear!

After Dustin Zhou finished speaking, everyone was stunned.

Even Jiang Xingyuan was stunned, looking at Dustin Zhou incredulously.

What did he just say?

Not qualified?

Everyone was shocked, and they took a cold breath and looked at Dustin Zhou, which was completely different from just now.

If you say, they looked at Dustin Zhou's eyes just now, with a hint of curiosity and emotion.

So now, in all their eyes, in addition to shock, more admiration.

The five big families are the top family power in Hunan Province, and the Jiang family, as one of the five big families, is naturally powerful.

Everyone in Hunan Province knows how powerful the Jiang family is, especially those in Changsha, who feel it more intuitively.

There has never been a person who dared to provoke the five big families and still live well.

But now, in front of everyone, at the Jiang family recruiting son-in-law dinner, Dustin Zhou, who once abolished the Jiang family and Jiangbei, said bluntly that Jiang Xingyuan was not qualified.

This is undoubtedly the greatest ignorance of Jiang Xingyuan and the Jiang family.

In Dustin Zhou's opinion, whether Jiang Xingyuan or Jiang family, wants to use Dustin Zhou as a whetstone for fame, there is no qualification!

"Boy presumptuous! I'm so eloquent, but you're rude, I hurt my Jiang Family Nursing Home, I didn't care about you, but you dare to insult me!" Jiang Xingyuan was furious, pointing at Dustin Zhou, unrevealed.

At this time, he was really angry.

Before Dustin Zhou had conflicts with Jiang's family, it was mainly a conflict with Jiang Xingfang.

In Jiang Xingyuan's view, there is no direct conflict of interest between himself and Dustin Zhou.

Even this time, the four major families jointly besieged Meichen Beauty, and Dustin Zhou brought the support of the famous company, Jiang Xingyuan did not think that Dustin Zhou and himself had a direct conflict of interest.

So he can smile at Dustin Zhou without any burden in his heart.

But now, Dustin Zhou actually ridiculed him in front of so many people.

This was undoubtedly hitting Jiang Xingyuan in the face, and it was a slap in the face.

"Oops, Jiang Xingyuan is angry!" "Yeah, the Jiang family didn't give all their strength before. This time, Dustin Zhou didn't know what was good or bad, and spoke ruthlessly. Once the Jiang family really makes a move, Dustin Zhou and the others may really not get out of this Jiang family. "Yuan." "Young and frivolous, I am afraid that he thinks how powerful he is. The energy that a big family like the Jiang family possesses is far beyond Dustin Zhou's imagination." "What's more, the Yu family and Tang family members are also today. Now, Dustin Zhou injured their family members, I am afraid the situation is not good." ... Everyone immediately took two steps back, trying to stay away from some Dustin Zhou.

In their view, Dustin Zhou was suspected of death.

"Hehe, aren't you taking your own humiliation? You only saw me doing something to your Jiangjia Nursing Home,

No matter what they did, you only saw that I acted on these two scumbags without asking what they did.

Dustin Zhou smiled faintly, with a sneer on his face. "It seems that in your heart, I, Dustin Zhou, is just a small person. Once there is a conflict with you so-called big families and big people, it must be my fault. It's really ridiculous. !