380-382

Chapter 380

 Just curious about Dustin Zhou?

After Sun Lian casually finished speaking, Wu raised her teacup and sipped it, while Chen Li, Ding Tao, and some other members of the small family all looked at her in surprise.

Even if some people don't know Sun Lian's specific identity and status, they can see that she can be a woman like Chen Li and Ding Tao.

The family patriarch sits on an equal footing, knowing in her heart that her identity is absolutely extraordinary.

But at this time, Sun Lian said that she stayed, but she was also curious about Dustin Zhou.

If this is changed to anyone, I am afraid it will be hard to believe.

You know, Fashion Capital had no intersection with Dustin Zhou before.

It was also the first time Sun Lian saw Dustin Zhou.

When I saw Dustin Zhou for the first time, I was so curious that I did not hesitate to disagree with Huang Sanli, the Zhao family, and the Liu family, and also supported Dustin Zhou's views just now.

If you say this, who will believe it, you must think that what you say is just opening your eyes and telling lies.

In case someone who has an admiration for Sun Lian or someone who has a desire for fashion capital is cruel, it is very likely that the nonsense person will be beaten up to show a lesson.

Such things have not happened before.

Because of this, everyone felt surprised.

"Mr. Sun, I was joking, I remember, this is the first time you saw Dustin Zhou? You only returned to Hunan last week. Even if you have some understanding, I am afraid it is only very one-sided." Chen Li's mouth twitched slightly. , Concealing his shock well, then said softly.

He wanted to relax his words so as to ease the surprised atmosphere of everyone just now.

But who is Sun Lian?

She is a unique person in the Fashion Capital Division of Hunan Province. She has a strong personality and strong means. In many cases, things that many people think can't be done can be done quickly by Sun Lian.

Therefore, even in the entire fashion capital system, Sun Lian can be ranked, even a very important person under the Zhou family in Beijing.

Of course, everyone present, including Chen Li and Ding Tao, did not know the relationship between Sun Lian and the Zhou family.

However, they knew about the struggle between Fashion Capital and the Yu family, and the entire Hunan Province also knew about it.

Even the powerful Yu family, the top five families, couldn't shake the fashion capital. At that moment, everyone looked at fashion capital with admiration. Since then, there is no one who dares to think carefully.

It is precisely because of this that Chen Li was a little shocked when Sun Lian said so frankly and was only curious about Dustin Zhou.

Others also looked at Sun Lian, wanting to see if she had any other reasons.

"Although I don't know much about Dustin Zhou, judging from the few things I have learned, he is not a person who can speak loudly or even deliberately." Sun Lian smiled lightly.

"Biru, the people who abolished the Jiang family, faced the Jiang family, neither humble nor overbearing, and made a big fuss at the Jiang family dinner. Even the Jiang family could not help him." "I also heard that he has a relationship with the Zhang family. Very good?" Chen Li nodded when Sun Lian asked.