Chapter 90

At this time, Edward Shen was sitting on the chair in Charlie Chen’s office with a gloomy expression, waiting for the situation to come back from various sales outlets.

“Shen Shao, the sales outlet on Dongjiazui’s side was also forced to close!” “Shen Shao, the sales outlet on the southern suburbs side was also forced to close!” “Shen Shao, the flagship store in the central area, was forced to close, but Many people rushed in, and there was a lot of commotion at the scene. The police station has sent us a notification letter, let us go to coordinate!” … A piece of news constantly impacted Edward Shen’s endurance.

And the most painful was Charlie Chen.

These closed sales outlets are all the sales outlets of his Junfa Company, and they are the results of his painstaking efforts over the past few years.

Originally, he thought that using his company’s sales outlets, he could cooperate with Edward Shen to sell the whitening storm mask on sale!

But I didn’t expect that it would become where it is today.

If all of those stores were closed, the loss of Junfa Company would reach nearly one million in just one day!

After all, in those stores, there are not only Edward Shen’s whitening storm mask, but also many other brands of cosmetics!

“Shen Shao, you can’t close the store. Once the store is closed, our early investment will be completely wiped out!” Charlie Chen’s face is very ugly, and he has almost no right to speak in front of Edward Shen.

It was not how powerful Edward Shen was, but Charlie Chen was afraid of the Shen family behind Edward Shen.

You know, the Shen family is definitely not a simple family.

Shen Weiyan’s company alone is much larger than Charlie Chen’s father’s company in terms of its scale.

The most important thing is that Shen Weiyan’s Shen Group, which happens to be the upstream company of Charlie Chen’s father’s medical device company, is stuck with almost all orders.

Once the Shen Group ceases to provide orders to the Chen Group, the Chen Group will suffer very large losses.

And this is also the main reason why Charlie Chen has been called the little brother in front of Edward Shen!

“Don’t close the shop? Can you solve the people outside? A waste, nothing can be done! If you can solve the stigmatized company early and get rid of that b*tch, as for the appearance of the present

Is the situation?

“Edward Shen shouted angrily. “Shen Shao, President Chen, it’s not good, something big happened!”

At this moment, Charlie Chen’s new assistant ran all the way into the company and said with a panic. “What happened again?”

“Edward Shen asked impatiently. At this moment, anyone who comes to him and tells him that there is something bad, he can almost accept it. After all, he can guess who is behind it. “Those signed with us The stars of the agreement have all proposed to terminate the contract, and now they all have begun to promote the whitening factor mask!