365-367

Chapter 365

You are a good man!

With this doubt in his heart, Dustin Zhou smiled and looked at Jiang Yan.

He also didn't intend to express this doubt in his heart.

Rather than speaking out and asking what the result is, it is better to pretend to be confused and pretend that the two sides are really meeting each other by the water, or if they have friends who are as pale as water, so that at least you can see what Jiang Yan wants to do.

"It seems that you have a good memory, you can still think about it." Jiang Yan slightly hid her face and laughed softly. A pair of Danfeng eyes were slightly bent, like a crescent, which was really beautiful.

"Didn't you ask me to drink tea? Let's boil the water first." "I have always heard that Jiang Yan, a brilliant-looking and talented man in the Jiang family of Hunan province, has been hard to see. I didn't expect to be so lucky today." Dustin Zhou laughed Said.

When Jiang Yan heard the words, he was slightly startled for a moment, but he quickly realized that he actually went to boil water and prepared to pour tea for Dustin Zhou.

Dustin Zhou was also happy to see Jiang Yan do it himself.

After all, a woman like Jiang Yan must have been like a goddess in the past, surrounded by all men's stars and moons, caring in every way and responsive to requests.

This kind of thing, especially the thing of boiling water and pouring tea for men, must be the first time to do it.

However, Jiang Yan was very proficient in doing it, completely unlike the first time he did it.

Dustin Zhou naturally noticed this, but he didn't name it.

But at this moment, Dustin Zhou became more curious about Jiang Yan.

Looking at Jiang Yan's performance, from the first meeting at the dinner tonight, to the present, it is not like the big family dude that Dustin Zhou thought.

It's not like those women who act impetuously.

On the contrary, Jiang Yan appeared more peaceful and gentle.

It seems that as long as she is there, people can feel peace and peace in their hearts, without too much restlessness.

This discovery made Dustin Zhou stunned.

Because he found that things seemed to be true.

I had a very deep conflict with the Jiang family before, and it was almost impossible to resolve.

It stands to reason that no matter who anyone in the Jiang family stands in front of him, he will definitely have a certain degree of rejection.

But now, he has been alone with Jiang Yan. Not only is there not a trace of rejection in his mind, but he enjoys this solitude more and more.

"How is it? Now that I saw it, was it disappointed? It's completely different from what you thought?" Jiang Yan smiled and looked at Dustin Zhou, with a hint of curiosity in his eyes.

"What do you think of you in my heart?" Dustin Zhou leaned back, leaning back on the sofa, and said with a faint smile.

He is testing.

To test whether Jiang Yan really doesn't know about herself, but also to test, Jiang Yan ran into him at the dinner party today, and then ran into him at the hotel, is it true that everything is a coincidence.