Chapter 63

On a new day, the entire Donghai City is waking up from the short dark night.

In the morning light, many people have left their homes, ready to go to school or work.

But they suddenly discovered that today’s Donghai City is very different from the previous Donghai City.

Almost in all conspicuous locations, whether it is the bus body, or the bus battle, or the taxi light board, or the huge LED screen on Daxia.

Almost all places that can be seen are doing the same thing today.

Advertise!

For people in Donghai City, advertising is not uncommon, and it can even be said to be accustomed.

But like today, this is the first time that the city has shown large-scale advertisements.

“Look, isn’t that FFF Tiantuan? It turned out to be them, I like them so much!” “Yes, and, isn’t that Zhang Ziyan? She is not too young, why is her skin so good?” Also, there are many more…” Everyone found many stars in the advertisement, almost all of them can be recognized at a glance.

“What are they doing? Are they endorsing the mask?” “It seems to be true. The whitening storm mask is a new product. There seems to be a store near my house.” “Is this a new brand? Why haven’t you heard of it before?” I don’t know, but FFF Tiantuan has endorsed it, then I will definitely buy it!” More and more people saw these advertisements, attracted the attention of the stars, and deeply remembered the whitening storm mask.

But then, another advertisement appeared, which once again made everyone’s eyes shine.

“Wow, who are those two women, they are so beautiful!” “They are really fairies!” “Oh my God, those two seem to be the president of Donghai’s famous company Enderia Shen. Last time I seemed to have seen it from a distance. She, I didn’t expect her to be so beautiful!” For a time, the broadcasting of two advertisements set off a boom in Donghai City.

At the same time, Dustin Zhou kept seeing advertisements on his way to the company. He couldn’t help but smile. The whitening storm mask was obviously a counterfeit made by Edward Shen and the others.

The whitening factor advertisements were all shot by Tiancheng advertisements. Although Dustin Zhou was very satisfied with the results, he was also bitter about the process and no one dumped it.

In fact, after Enderia Shen put forward that idea, Dustin Zhou rejected it immediately!

After all, whether it is Enderia Shen or Mira Xie, both of them are the presidents of their respective companies. Asking them to show up and shoot publicity advertisements is not good.

If you let outsiders see it, you don’t know what you will think.

What’s more, although Dustin Zhou felt that the two of them looked attractive, they were still not as well-known as those famous stars.

The advertisements taken are not necessarily recognized.

The most important point, with Dustin Zhou’s recognition of Mira Xie, she would definitely not agree with such an absurd idea.