326-328

Chapter 326

apologize!

Right now, Zhang Taiyan was speaking, and Zhang Lun didn't dare to procrastinate, so that day, he sent someone to find out where Dustin Zhou and the others lived after they left Zhang's house.

"Go, this time, we must invite them back!" Kaiyuan Hotel.

Dustin Zhou and his party are now gathering in Dustin Zhou's room.

"Have you checked it out?" Dustin Zhou asked in a deep voice.

"Brother Yang, I've checked it all. They seem to be from the Zhang family." Niu Chuan stood by the window, raised a corner of the curtain, his eyes fell out of the window, and saw a few people sneaking around outside.

They had just checked in at the hotel, and then they packed everything up, and they were about to go out to play, when they suddenly realized that they seemed to be targeted.

In order to prevent accidents, Dustin Zhou asked everyone to return to the hotel immediately and be on guard.

Although with Dustin Zhou and Niu Chuan's strength, there is no need for such guard.

But there are still many people who have no power to restrain the chickens, and they are all invited by Dustin Zhou to help, it is impossible to put them in a dangerous situation.

"A member of the Zhang family?" Dustin Zhou frowned, a little puzzled.

"Damn it, do the people of the Zhang family still want to kill them all and let us leave Hunan province?" Su Wei scolded angrily.

For so many days in the Zhang family, he was quite angry.

Especially Zhang Tao went to the other courtyard where they lived from time to time, arrogant and domineering, looking high above him.

How could Su Wei endure this?

He is in the East China Sea, but he is the only son of the Su Family Patriarch. In the future, the entire Su Family will belong to him. When has he been so wronged?

Therefore, the contradiction between him and Zhang Tao has been the deepest.

And Zhang Tao continued to harass them because of Su Wei.

Now, they have all left the Zhang family, but the Zhang family has even sent people to follow them, which is simply presumptuous.

"Zhou, I think this Zhang family is a bit too much. Don't you know how arrogant their attitude was when we were in Zhang family." Wang Dalu was also indignant.

"Yes, Mr. Zhou, if it weren't for your invitation, we would never have come to this place. We would be so angry. If we were in the East China Sea, we would have to ask his Zhang family to know well. Not everyone is arrogant. Qualified!" Zhou Hao waved his fist, gritted his teeth.

Others also agreed.

After all, the anger received in Zhang's family is true, and now Zhang's sending someone to follow them is also true.

"The Zhang family won't follow us for no reason, do they want revenge?" Enderia Shen was flexible in mind and soon thought of a possibility.

After all, Dustin Zhou and Niu Chuan were in Zhang's family, but they injured many people.

Especially Dustin Zhou hurt Zhang Lun and Zhang Tao and his son. If the Zhang family wants revenge, it is absolutely possible.

"

I can't see that although Dustin Zhou injured them, Zhang Jie was on the side at that time. Even if Zhang Lun and his son wanted revenge, Zhang Jie would explain the situation.