157 - 158

Chapter 157

“Donghai Evening News” newspaper editor’s office.

Chen Zhen and the group were sitting together at this time, and the expressions on everyone’s faces were very serious, as if they had encountered some unsolvable problem.

“Editor-in-chief, Dustin Zhou is making trouble everywhere! The Su family has already called me just now, let’s poke it out.” Zhao Zhengdao’s face was joyful, and his eyes were looking forward to Chen Zhen.

The last time he contradicted Dustin Zhou, he was refuted by Sun Yue on the spot.

Subsequently, the Media Association issued an order to remove Zhao Zhengdao from his position and ban Zhao Zhengdao from the entire media industry.

So until now, Zhao Zhengdao has not returned to work in the media industry.

And he can sit here because of his close relationship with Chen Zhen, and he has been listed in the “Donghai Evening News”.

For a long time, Zhao Zhengdao hated Dustin Zhou very much, and looked forward to tripping Dustin Zhou.

It’s just that there has been no chance, and this time, with the help of the Su family, Zhao Zhengdao saw hope.

“Yeah, uncle, think about it, if it weren’t for Dustin Zhou, you would have been promoted to editor-in-chief this time, how could you be preempted by that surname Yang?” Chen

Haonan also said with indignation.

Hearing this, Chen Zhen’s originally indifferent expression suddenly became gloomy.

Just last month, the original editor-in-chief of the “Donghai Evening News” was old and was about to retire.

The successor to the editor-in-chief is selected from several deputy editors.

Originally, Chen Zhen, as a senior deputy editor-in-chief, had led several big fire columns before, so there was a great chance of succession as the editor-in-chief.

But in the end, Yang Wen, another deputy editor-in-chief, became the editor-in-chief.

Compared with Chen Zhen, this Yang Wen has less seniority and prestige.

If it were normal, Yang Wen would never be selected as the editor-in-chief.

But because of the secret support of the media industry association, the boss behind the “Donghai Evening News” secretly instructed Yang Wen to be elected as the editor-in-chief.

Chen Zhen is not a fool, just a little thought, he knows where the problem is.

Dustin Zhou!

Chen Zhen had offended Dustin Zhou before, and the association was led by Dustin Zhou.

There is no need to think about what it means.

“But now the association has considerable power, and most of the media companies in Donghai City have joined the association. If we report this incident rashly, I am afraid it will offend the entire media industry.” An editor in chief said with a worried look.