203 - 204

Chapter 203

On October 1st!

“What? I want to see you off?” Dustin Zhou looked sideways and sneered when seeing the three people who had not left.

And those who have made the choice are looking at them with a smile, without a trace of pity.

“Dustin Zhou, sooner or later you will regret what happened today! Let’s go!” A man who appeared to be the leader gave a cold snort and turned to leave.

The other two hesitated for a moment, looked at the person who had left, and also gritted their teeth and followed closely.

They are betting!

Betting on Dustin Zhou and Ming Yang simply cannot do this so-called new project!

And the strength of their respective companies is pretty good, and they are not afraid of Dustin Zhou and the famous company.

After all, Mingyang currently only has one mask, which poses no threat to them.

When the figures of the three people disappeared completely, everyone’s gazes immediately returned and looked at Dustin Zhou again, waiting for him to make the next arrangement.

Dustin Zhou’s coldness gradually dissipated, and his smile resumed.

“I appreciate your courage, but one thing I want to say first is that not every company can participate in this new project. There are certain conditions!” Dustin Zhou smiled repeatedly and looked at it. The dozens of people who came down were very relieved.

Not long ago, he cleared out the media industry in Donghai City and even established a media association and fund.

And now, almost half of the heads of cosmetics companies in Donghai City are in this conference room.

As long as he is willing, he can use the new project to repeat the same operations as the media industry.

But Dustin Zhou doesn’t want to do this now.

Do that in the media industry and have a smooth journey.

Apart from the support of Asher Chen and government leaders, the biggest reason is that Dustin Zhou did not originally have a company in the media industry.

He has no interests in the media industry and will not become a competitor of those media companies.

But now it is different. Mingyang itself is the largest cosmetics company in the East China Sea.

If the well-known company reveals the meaning of purging the Donghai cosmetics company and the market, then it will receive a great attack in an instant!

And these dozens of people may be the most determined attackers and opponents!

For their own interests in the industry, they even join forces to suppress well-known companies.

This is not what Dustin Zhou wants to see.

“What conditions?” Wang Dalu of Time Beauty Company asked nervously.