211 - 212

Chapter 211

“President Shen, are you looking for me?” Dustin Zhou pushed the door directly into Enderia Shen’s office without saying hello.

But the next second, Dustin Zhou retreated with a flushed face, his heart pounding.

Enderia Shen actually changed clothes inside?

Is this accident, or is it waiting for me?

Dustin Zhou was puzzled.

Sara Ye just came over to call him, and as soon as he came in, he saw Enderia Shen changing his clothes.

Coupled with Sara Ye’s weird look just now.

If there was nothing between these two women, Dustin Zhou would never believe it.

After waiting outside for about ten minutes, there was no sound from Enderia Shen inside.

This puzzled Dustin Zhou.

You obviously called me over, but now you ignore me.

What does it mean?

Is it just to show me you change clothes?

“Come in.” When Dustin Zhou was hesitant to push the door in again, Enderia Shen’s voice finally rang.

This time Dustin Zhou was very serious. The reality carefully pushed open a crack in the door. He saw Enderia Shen sitting in a chair with a tight heart, so he opened the door and walked in.

Enderia Shen’s face was flushed, watching Dustin Zhou disappear, carefully observing the situation in the office, and thinking of the scene just now, he was extremely ashamed.

She hasn’t experienced this feeling for a long time.

Since the university, like

After the passing of her first love, she never felt this feeling again.

But now, this feeling suddenly came to my heart.

Set his mind, after Dustin Zhou came in, Enderia Shen straightened up his face immediately, appearing to be more dignified.

“President Shen, what’s the matter?” Dustin Zhou’s eyes drifted a little, and he dared not look directly at Enderia Shen.

God knows what it is like for a woman to go crazy, if the time comes, he will desperately ask Dustin Zhou to take charge, he will cry without tears.

“I’m going to let you do the person in charge of the new project. Do you have any good ideas?” Once Enderia Shen returned to work, his shyness disappeared instantly, and the whole person returned to the high-cold style of a beautiful president.

“Uh, what good ideas can you have, that’s it, it’s the same as the whitening and anti-aging factor mask, but this time we have cooperated with so many cosmetics companies, so we need to cooperate in promotion.” Dustin Zhou stewed a paragraph, Continue to say.