275 - 276

Chapter 275

I also need to go!

"What? Are you going to travel?" Sara Ye exclaimed, realizing that her voice was too loud and it would attract other people's attention. She immediately covered her mouth and looked at Dustin Zhou with surprise.

Enderia Shen has just had an accident and is still in the hospital and has not been discharged, and the new strain project has just started for half a month.

Now, Dustin Zhou, the actual helm of Mingyang, even said that he is going to travel!

Anyone would be surprised.

"Dustin Zhou, do you know what you are talking about? You are joking, right!" Sara Ye became a little angry, walked up to Dustin Zhou and said angrily.

She is Dustin Zhou's assistant, yes, in the company, she is also Dustin Zhou's subordinate.

However, Sara Ye worked at Mingyang Company longer than Dustin Zhou, and had a better understanding of Mingyang Company than Dustin Zhou.

At this time, Dustin Zhou is the backbone of the company.

Regardless of whether it is the daily operation of the company or the operation of the new plant project, Dustin Zhou is responsible for it, so there is nothing wrong with it.

Sara Ye could almost predict that once Dustin Zhou really went out to travel, then the company and the Xinzhu project would have a certain degree of confusion.

"I'm not kidding, I'm serious." Dustin Zhou sighed lightly, and then told her about Mira Xie.

Sara Ye took great care of Dustin Zhou in the past, and after she became Dustin Zhou's assistant, she was also very serious and responsible.

This time Dustin Zhou is going to travel, and he will hand over the company to Sara Ye for a period of time.

Therefore, he must give a reasonable explanation to make Sara Ye feel at ease.

Rather than tell lies, it is better to clarify the truth directly. Dustin Zhou will not have any psychological burden, and there will be no risk of being dismantled in the future.

"Really?" Sara Ye still wrote a letter with doubts.

It is an exaggeration of the rain boots that Dustin Zhou said.

In Sara Ye's impression, Mira Xie is a tireless person.

Often when Sara Ye works all day and comes home, she is extremely tired, she doesn't even want to do anything, she just wants to sleep beautifully.

But even so, Sara Ye still felt tired when she went to work the next day.

It even takes a lot of time to wake up your body.

However, every time she saw Mira Xie, Mira Xie was a lively, active, and energetic person, as if she never knew that she was tired and devoted herself to work.

Now, Dustin Zhou told her in person that Mira Xie was tired and needed a rest.

Anyone can be surprised.

But Sara Ye can also understand.

Change to be yourself, don't say that you support it until now, it will collapse long ago.

Mira Xie feels tired now, as it should be.

"Then what are you going to do? You are traveling, and President Shen is in the hospital again.

The company must have no one in charge of the overall situation, and no one is in charge of the new strain project!

"Sara Ye has accepted Dustin Zhou's idea of ​​going out for a trip. Now what she needs to think about is the normal operation of the company and the new plant project after Dustin Zhou goes out. "After I go out, the company and the new plant project will be left to you. I can rest assured .