45

Chapter 45

After this slap, all the people were stunned, and even Edward Shen was stunned for a moment.

But soon, Edward Shen and Shen Mu were gloating.

And Shen Weiyan was still full of anger.

It was reported that his daughter did such a thing, and now the whole city knows, only he is kept in the dark.

“Say, who is that beast?” Shen Weiyan reprimanded loudly, wishing to find that person directly and clean up.

“I know that that person is Dustin Zhou. He was originally a small employee in his sister’s company, but he didn’t know how to hook up with his sister.” Edward Shen said with a secret expression of joy.

He wanted Enderia Shen to be cleaned up by Shen Weiyan.

It is best to bring the famous company back and give it to him.

“You, call him and let him roll over to see me! Otherwise, don’t blame me for being polite!” Shen Weiyan pointed to Enderia Shen’s nose and shouted.

“Uygur, isn’t this a bad idea? After all, Bijun is so big, so she should be in need.” At this time, Mother Shen stood up and started to speak good things to Enderia Shen.

Edward Shen was anxious as soon as he heard it. If such a good time is not dealt with Enderia Shen, how long will he have to wait?

But Mother Shen didn’t pay attention to Edward Shen’s suggestion, she still said good things for Enderia Shen.

“Since Bijun decides to be with that man, he must be thinking about it.

Instead of letting him prepare to come back, we should go find him together and see what kind of person the man is.” Just a turn of the conversation, Shen The mother still brought the topic to Dustin Zhou.

Enderia Shen had been watching with cold eyes, watching Shen Mu and Edward Shen’s performance, as if this matter had nothing to do with him.

But at this moment, she knew what abacus Shen mother was playing.

If Dustin Zhou is called to the house, then at best, it will be a trouble in this house.

But if they take the initiative to find Dustin Zhou and make a big mess, they will spread it out and be known by more people soon.

In that way, her reputation as Enderia Shen will be completely destroyed, and even because of the characteristics of the cosmetics industry, she will be rejected by many colleagues.

Mother Shen is trying to kill her!

“Okay, then I’ll go and see, who on earth dares to be so presumptuous!” Shen Weiyan snorted coldly, got up, packed his clothes, and prepared to go to Mingyang Company.

… On the other hand, Dustin Zhou and Hu Ye’s discussion at the Brilliant Hotel is almost over.

Almost all agreements have been reached, and all that is left is to purchase a processing factory and then entrust the production of whitening factor masks.