Chapter 71

For a while, everyone was boiling.

Those who bought the whitening factor mask constantly opened the mask box and found the barcode inside.

And those who didn’t buy the mask were just stubbornly frustrated!

“Who has the bar code of the whitening factor mask to sell, my son Zhao bought a lot of money! A bar code, one thousand yuan!”

“Which poor ghost is calling? I am embarrassed to say a thousand yuan? Master Chen Shengri! A barcode, ten thousand yuan! ! Don’t ask anything, I just have money!”

There are even many people who post news on the Internet and purchase barcodes with a lot of money.

For a time, the barcode of the whitening factor mask became everyone’s treasure!

Soon, Mingyang held a live broadcast of the lucky draw!

The whole lottery draw will be broadcast live on the Internet!

In order to prevent someone from making trouble, Dustin Zhou said that someone cheated and even invited a notary from the notary office!

In this way, the entire live broadcast process is completely reliable!

The waiting days are long. After anxiously waiting for three days, the lottery announced by Mingyang has finally arrived.

“Quick! Quick! Open the live broadcast! I want to see if I can win the lottery!” “Haha, I will definitely win the lottery! If you win a car, don’t you go straight to the pinnacle of life? Nice!” “Hmph!

Look at your point! Promising! If it were me, I would have the ultimate prize! Dinner with two beautiful CEOs! If one of them is attracted, I will work hard for 20 years!” This event caused a huge sensation.

Not only Donghai City, but even the whole country knew about it under the rapid spread of the Internet.

Countless pairs of eyes are watching, wanting to see who is so lucky!

Ten o’clock in the morning!

The atmosphere inside Mingyang’s company is extremely lively!

All employees are very excited!

Because today is not just a live broadcast of the lottery, but also a day when Dustin Zhou cashed out to give them big red envelopes!

On the first day before, Dustin Zhou promised it!

As long as the whitening factor facial mask sells well, he will send a big red envelope to every employee!

Although I don’t know how big the red envelope is, everyone will guess!

After all, they are also aware of the sales data of the whitening factor mask.

Thinking of selling so many face masks, there will be no less red envelopes this time!

At ten o’clock, Dustin Zhou and Enderia Shen joined hands and slowly appeared in the public hall.