320-322

Chapter 320

Do not accept it again!

"What do you want to do?" Su Wei looked at the young man vigilantly, and at the same time other people gathered together.

It was not the first time that they had conflicts with this young man. There had been several conflicts before.

However, because many people were there at the time, the young man didn't do anything to them, just sneered.

Su Wei and the others also learned afterwards that this young man was the eldest son of Zhang Lun, the eldest of the Zhang family, Zhang Tao.

But now, Zhang Tao came again, with three nursing homes, it didn't look like it was all right.

And Su Wei and the others are a whole, and they also suffer from cold eyes in Zhang's family.

Now that Zhang Tao is so aggressive, they will naturally fight back.

"What are you doing? I just want to teach you a lesson, so that you know, since people are under the eaves, then obey the rules!" Zhang Tao finished, waved his hand, the three guards behind him immediately went to Su Wei and the others. Rushed over.

"Presumptuous!" Su Weiwei yelled and hurriedly backed away. At the same time, everyone surrounded him, trying to compete with the three nursing homes.

However, most of Su Wei's kung fu is superficial, he can barely handle a nursing home, and it is still difficult.

As for the others, he is even less concerned.

But others are different.

People like Wang Dalu, Zhou Hao and others are all ordinary people, and they don't know how to fist at all. When they encounter this guardian, they are not opponents at all. They can only find things to stop them.

"Hehe, didn't you just be arrogant? Why are you all like this now? If I were you, I wouldn't have the face to stay in our Zhang family." Zhang Tao sneered from the side, seeing the embarrassment of Su Wei and others at this time. Appearance, heart is very relaxed.

These people were brought back by Zhang Jie to show their faces in front of Zhang Taiyan and show their presence.

This makes Zhang Tao very upset.

In terms of age, Zhang Tao is Zhang Jie's cousin. In terms of status, Zhang Tao's father Zhang Lun is Zhang Taiyan's eldest son. There are more supporters in the Zhang family than Zhang Jie's father, Zhang Ying, and his status is naturally higher.

At this moment, Zhang Tao was going to ridicule these people and let Zhang Jie know that in front of him Zhang Jie, he couldn't get over any waves.

Soon, Su Wei couldn't support it either, and was repeatedly forced to retreat by a nursing home, and his body was short by several punches.

However, these three nursing homes also knew that they were Zhang Jie's people. Although they had acted for Zhang Tao, their subordinates also left a bit of affection and didn't really attack them.

Despite this, Su Wei and the others were still in pain, and Su Wei received a punch in the face because of resistance. Now he is blue and purple, and he looks very happy.

"stop!"

At this moment, a rebuke came.

Zhang Jie hurried over, seeing this scene before him, suddenly became angry, and instantly turned to look at his cousin.

"What are you doing?" Zhang Jie couldn't help but snapped.

Although Zhang Tao is his cousin, he doesn't even look down on this cousin in his heart.