374-376

Chapter 374

Jiang Xingfang's sincerity!

Dustin Zhou looked at Jiang Xingfang.

Jiang Xingfang is also looking at Dustin Zhou seriously.

Both of them are thinking in their hearts, what kind of person the other person is.

Because Jiang Xingfang rarely showed up outside, Dustin Zhou knew little about him.

At most, I only learned some information about Jiang Xingfang through Zhang Ying and Zhang Jie.

But Dustin Zhou is different. During this time, he has made a lot of noise in Changsha and Hunan Province.

So Jiang Xingfang found a lot of Dustin Zhou's information easily.

Therefore, Jiang Xingfang's understanding of Dustin Zhou is deeper than Dustin Zhou's understanding of him.

It is precisely because of this that Jiang Xingfang will come here in person today.

He was not here to find fault, so he was not afraid of what Dustin Zhou would do to him.

After all, in the information Jiang Xingfang learned, Dustin Zhou is a more reasonable person.

"Are you Dustin Zhou?" However, although this was the first time Jiang Xingfang saw Dustin Zhou with his own eyes, he still felt a strong momentum from him.

This momentum even made Jiang Xingfang faintly surprised.

And looking at the Jiang family, not only among the same generation, no one can have Dustin Zhou's aura, even Jiang Xingfang's generation, no one can have such a aura.

Jiang Xingfang thought to himself that only Patriarch Jiang Fanliu had such an aura.

But the momentum of the two is completely different.

Jiang Fanliu's mighty aura suppressed everything in the Jiang family and put the Jiang family under his deterrence.

Therefore, when the Jiang family saw Jiang Fanliu, they would be subconsciously frightened and cautious.

Dustin Zhou is different.

Jiang Xingfang could clearly feel that the vigor exuding from Dustin Zhou's body was full of vitality, as if the sun was born, radiant.

This aura is not to deter others, but to infect others.

"No wonder there are so many people around Dustin Zhou who support him. Even the president of the famous company supports him." After having a preliminary impression in his mind, Jiang Xingfang felt that the subsequent dialogue would be a lot easier.

There are almost insoluble contradictions between the two parties.

And coming to him like this is likely to be mistaken for provocation.

Once this happens, the two sides will have no reason to continue to communicate, and they will inevitably face each other.

And this completely violated Jiang Xingfang's initial plan.

"If you came today just to ask this sentence, then you can go." Dustin Zhou was a little baffled.

As the uncle of the Jiang family, Jiang Xingfang has lost the qualification to compete for the Patriarch because Jiangbei was abolished, but his status in the Jiang family itself is not low.

At first he was aggressive, Dustin Zhou thought the other party wanted to find fault.

But after waiting for a long time, two