308-310

Chapter 308

Undercurrent surging!

In the front hall of the Jiang family, Jiang Xingfang had a grim expression and screamed at Jiang Xingping.

Faced with the bad news that his only son was abolished and he lost his qualification to compete, Jiang Xingfang had already contained endless anger in his heart.

He just waited for Jiang Xingping to bring the murderer back, and then all vented out.

However, for three full days, Jiang Xingfang didn't even see the figure, and the anger in his heart couldn't be held back, and he vented it all towards Jiang Xingping.

At this time, in the front hall, the two brothers Jiang Xingyuan, Jiang Xingguang, and some members of the Jiang family were all silent.

However, the faces of those collateral members are very ugly at the moment.

Just because Jiang Xingfang just said that even if he loses the qualification to compete for the owner, he is not comparable to a collateral child like Jiang Xingping.

Although this sentence is directed at Jiang Xingping, in the eyes of those collateral members, it is not an allusion to them.

Even some of the older collateral members already had anger on their faces, and they looked at Jiang Xingfang very badly.

The two brothers Jiang Xingyuan and Jiang Xingguang were overjoyed when they saw this scene, and did not stop them, and continued to let Jiang Xingfang get angry.

"Last time, you took Liu Feng with you, and you preached that you would definitely bring people. Not only did you not see them, but Liu Feng suffered serious injuries." "This time, you brought more than 20 nursing homes. , Vowed to bring people, the result? This is the result you gave?" Jiang Xingfang was unstoppable, and took a step forward, grabbing Jiang Xingping by the collar, his words were full of chill.

It seems that as long as Jiang Xingping makes a disrespectful move, he will shoot directly to give Jiang Xingping a good look.

"Stop!" At this moment, a cold voice sounded.

Jiang Fanliu, the head of the Jiang family, walked to the front hall with a solemn expression. He glanced at Jiang Xingfang coldly and snorted coldly.

This suddenly made Jiang Xingfang a little sober, holding back his anger and letting go, but the anger on his face was not concealed.

Jiang Fanliu took the lead boldly, glanced at everyone, and saw all the expressions of everyone in his eyes.

"He is so nonsense, don't any of you come forward to stop it?" Jiang Fanliu said coldly, being indifferent to everyone, being silent and very dissatisfied.

Today, Jiang Xingfang's action against Jiang Xingping is considered to be a conflict between the Jiang family's internal personnel, and everyone does not stop it.

So if there are conflicts with outsiders in the future, will these people still stop it?

"Father, the eldest brother is really very angry, and this is a bit irrational." Jiang Xingyuan immediately explained, with a helpless look on his face. At first glance, he seemed to think he wanted to stop, but he couldn't bear it.

"Yes, father, the murderer in Jiangbei was abolished, and he was not seen for three days. The eldest brother was a little impatient.

It's normal.

Jiang Xingguang also stood up and expressed his stance. The two brothers seemed to be speaking for the eldest Jiang Xingfang, but their words were full of maliciousness. It seems that because the son was abolished and the murderer was not caught, Jiang Xingfang vented all his anger on Jiang. About Xingping. Everyone might understand Jiang Xingfang a little bit, but after the two brothers said, others suddenly became dissatisfied with Jiang Xingfang. Especially those collateral members, they were even more dissatisfied. Feelings about you Jiang Xingfang is a direct member of the line , Jiangbei is a member of the direct line, so these collateral members of them are nothing? Let Jiang Xingfang insult or even beat you at will? Jiang Xingfang looked at his two brothers coldly, and did not open his mind. He has lost the competition. There is no way to regain the qualifications of the Patriarch, what you say to justify yourself. So instead of arguing with these people, it is better to be silent, let them talk, and watch them perform. Jiang Fanliu sits high. On Shang, I don't know the current situation. But in the face of this situation, he was helpless, sighed in his heart, and looked at Jiang Xingfang's eyes, and there seemed to be a touch of softness. "Jiangbei's things are for our Jiang family. Provocation, the Jiang family will definitely punish the murderer!