386-388

Chapter 386

anger!

The atmosphere in the room is wonderful.

Asher Chen's attitude was very cold, and it seemed that he still had an indelible resentment towards Sun Lian.

And this kind of resentment, it seems that it shouldn't appear on such a man who has done well in the East China Sea.

But the reality is like this.

But Sun Lian wanted to explain something, but no matter how much she said, Asher Chen was indifferent.

"ASher, I don't want to ask for your forgiveness, I just want to explain it to you." Sun Lian's tone was low, obviously very disappointed.

Originally, she saw Dustin Zhou in Chen's house, and then inquired some news about Dustin Zhou from Chen Li, and asked the assistant to sort out some information about Dustin Zhou, only then did she notice the existence of Asher Chen.

At that moment, Sun Lian and even Ju himself found the future of life.

Asher Chen, these three words are Sun Lian's regrets in life for decades.

She thought that after more than ten years, she could have a good chat with Asher Chen and explain some things in the past clearly.

However, when Sun Lian really met Asher Chen, she found out what life is like a dream, the vicissitudes of life.

It seems that Asher Chen is no longer the introverted, dull little boy.

He will never speak again when he sees himself.

Over the past ten years, for a man, it can be said that a person's life has changed drastically.

So that Sun Lian wanted to explain something, but didn't know where to speak.

It seems that more than a decade has passed, and the two people who were relatively opposite in character have changed.

"Explanation?" Suddenly, Asher Chen stood up abruptly, his face flushed, his fists clenched to his side, his eyes staring at Sun Lian.

This was too sudden, Sun Lian did not expect that she was taken aback, and she fell directly onto the sofa on one side and looked at Asher Chen in a daze.

At this moment, the Asher Chen standing in front of her was not alone with the Asher Chen she had in mind.

Once Asher Chen, don't say daring to shout like this in front of her, even if he speaks louder, I am afraid that he will have to apologize to Sun Lian.

But Asher Chen didn't feel much. He only felt that a wave of anger in his heart was burning, as if to burn his whole person to ashes.

Sun Lian!

It's Sun Lian!

The woman who made him dream, the woman who made him break with the Chen family.

Now standing in front of him alive.

For more than ten years, how many days and nights Asher Chen did not dream of, dreaming of such a scene.

Even if he had a family background and a daughter, Chen Xin, sometimes he would inadvertently think of Sun Lian.

However, when Sun Lian really stood in front of him, tearfully trying to explain to him, Asher Chen found that she didn't have the intention to listen to some sh*t explanation.

Just now to explain

?

What did you do ten years ago?