44

Chapter 44

“Did you not ask what he did?” Enderia Shen glanced at his stepmother and said lightly, without any expression on his face.

“What can he do, anyway, he is your younger brother, how can you embarrass him for outsiders?” The stepmother’s face was dissatisfied, and her tone of voice increased a bit.

“What about others? I know he is at home, let him come out?” However, Enderia Shen ignored his stepmother and asked directly and seriously.

“Why are you looking for him? Bijun, Edward Shen has been shamed by you, what else do you want to do?” The stepmother looked wary.

“Hehe, what did he do, he knows himself, let him come out, if you dare to do it, don’t pretend to be a tortoise!”

Enderia Shen sneered, and looked directly over the railing on the second floor, and saw that Edward Shen was leaning on the railing with a face. Look at yourself playfully.

“Get off!” Enderia Shen let out a cold voice.

“Presumptuous, did you talk to your brother like this? Do you still look like a sister?” Enderia Shen’s words angered Shen Weiyan, and he shouted angrily, looking at Enderia Shen with an unkind expression.

“I don’t look like? Then you can ask, does he look like a younger brother? He took away the sample of the whitening factor mask without saying a word, and even instigated Zhou Dekuan. What a great skill.” At this moment, Enderia Shen no longer endures. , Sneered directly.

“Let’s talk, where are the samples?” “Hehe, my good sister, we are all a family. The whitening factor mask is yours, isn’t it mine? What’s the matter with a few boxes of samples.”

Only Edward Shen It didn’t matter, she went downstairs and walked to Mother Shen, snuggled and sat down, looking at Enderia Shen pretending to be innocent.

Shen Weiyan frowned slightly, he had never heard Edward Shen talk about it.

However, he didn’t express his opinion, but felt it in his heart.

Enderia Shen is a woman, and she will marry out in the future.

And now the Shen family can inherit his family business, only Edward Shen.

In any case, Shen Weiyan will favor Edward Shen.

“Bijun, I have already learned about your whitening factor project, but some cosmetics, even if the effect is good, can it be comparable to those big brands? A few boxes of samples, what can your brother do?” Shen Weiyan He looked at Enderia Shen with majesty, pretending to be serious, and wanted to make Enderia Shen retreat.

It’s just a long estrangement between his father and his daughter, and he has not understood Enderia Shen.

“Yes, the whitening factor facial mask has just been produced. Since it is nothing in your eyes, I beg my dear brother to return the sample to me as soon as possible. You know, my company is very small and can’t afford such a loss. .” Enderia Shen smiled without smiling, looked at Edward Shen calmly, completely ignored Shen Weiyan.

And Shen Mu looked like fire-breathing eyes.

In their view, Enderia Shen said this, completely not treating them as seniors, and taking their words as deaf ears.