193 - 194

Chapter 193

Zhang Wei was also worried!

Several students glanced at Shao Xu narrowly, and the meaning in those eyes was clear.

The doors of the laboratory are not closed well, this is the second time.

Without being reminded, Shao Xu himself felt very embarrassed.

Fortunately, there is no secret experiment to be done today, and it did not cause a catastrophe.

However, Shao Xu is still alert to himself, not to be too careless.

No one cares about Shao Xu’s distraction.

Everyone looked curiously at the middle-aged man who walked in.

As soon as the middle-aged man entered the laboratory and looked around, he went straight to Dustin Zhou.

The students clearly saw a trace of guilt, embarrassment, and even panic on the middle-aged man’s face.

Could it be that I read it wrong?

Everyone looked at each other, and got the answer from the other’s eyes.

They were not mistaken, the middle-aged man really looked terrified.

What’s happening here?

“Look, there is something wrong with the appearance of those three people!” a student exclaimed.

Other people looked at it one after another, and suddenly understood.

I saw the arrogant two men and a woman who were looking at the middle-aged man at the moment, shaking all over, and the three of them were as frustrated as concubines, their faces pale as paper, which was very scary.

“This middle-aged man is not the boss of their company, right?” “But the woman said, their boss won’t come over, why is this…” The students did not go on, because everyone knew what was going on. .

Not only did the boss of Meizi Beauty Company come, but as Dustin Zhou said, they knew each other.

If it’s just like this, that’s all, but looking like this, the boss is obviously a little afraid of Dustin Zhou.

The students did not know that Zhang Wei was also very worried at this moment.

He heard from his staff that Professor Shao Zekai from Tunghai University had discovered a brand new plant that could be used in cosmetics well, so he asked them to discuss cooperation.

But halfway through, I received a call from Dustin Zhou.

The most important thing is that Dustin Zhou actually used his own phone to call.

Zhang Wei was not a fool to be the general manager, but just thinking about it, he figured out the whole story.

But because he didn’t know the specific situation, Zhang Wei was panicked along the way.

He was afraid that his men would offend Dustin Zhou.

You know, the current beauty of Meizi Beauty is mostly due to the cooperation with famous companies.