129 - 130

Chapter 129

As soon as the voice fell, the entire office fell silent for an instant.

Assistant Ms Wang and the other editor-in-chief looked sideways, looking incredible.

But none of them chose to speak at this time, instead they looked at Chen Zhen unanimously.

After all, the purpose of Asher Chen’s banquet is already very obvious.

And Chen Zhen, who planned to discredit Dustin Zhou and the famous company, is undoubtedly standing on the cusp of the storm.

“A**hole! What does this Asher Chen want to do?” “Ah! What does he want to do!” The corners of Chen Zhen’s mouth twitched, his eyes turned red and he roared furiously.

Then, it swept away everything on the desktop in a hand.

“Is the news reliable? That Asher Chen really did this?” Chen Zhen still had a glimmer of hope in his heart. After all, he and Asher Chen had no interest entanglement, and Asher Chen did not need to do this at all.

“The news is reliable. The other party is the editor-in-chief of “East China Gossip” and an old classmate of mine. He is on the scene now.” An editor-in-chief said calmly, with a heavy tone.

Now, not only is he alone, but everyone in the entire office feels heavy.

And Chen Zhen is undoubtedly the one with the heaviest mood!

If the other party increases the momentum to an irretrievable point, then Chen Zhen must be the one who will be sacrificed.

And Chen Zhen never doubted that the boss of the “Donghai Evening News” would do this.

“Uncle, that Asher Chen is too jerk. We have no grievances with him, but he didn’t invite us. He also said that he would set up some media industry association. This is not to invite you, and it is clear that you are not in your eyes! “At this moment, Chen Haonan rushed into the office with an angrily look, and directly cursed.

And he didn’t even notice the heavy atmosphere in the office at this time.

Not only the editor-in-chief, but even his uncle Chen Zhen, at this moment, is looking at him with a green face.

It can be said that the source of this incident is Chen Haonan.

If it weren’t for Chen Haonan to be arrogant and domineering outside, offending Dustin Zhou, and begging Chen Zhen to avenge him, the situation would not be as bad as it is now!

The most important thing is that those media companies that have listened to Chen Zhen’s plan have also been rejected by Asher Chen. They have hated Chen Zhen now.

“fck!” “A*hole! How many times I told you that I should be safe outside. If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t wipe your butt, and things wouldn’t be like what it is now!” Dare to come over?” Chen Zhen couldn’t bear it, and slapped Chen Haonan’s face with a slap, causing his cheeks to swell.

“Uncle, are you hitting me? What’s so great about that Asher Chen. We don’t have any interest in dealing with him. If we don’t invite us, we won’t invite him. Should we rush to curry favor with him?” Chen Haonan covered his cheeks with an incredible face. Looking at Chen Zhen, he roared loudly.