115 - 116

Chapter 115

Dustin Zhou looked at Su Xiaomeng standing in front of Qiao Shengsheng.

The tears on Su Xiaomeng’s face have not dried up yet.

Moreover, there is still a touch of terror in her eyes.

Although Su Xiaomeng pretended to be calm, Dustin Zhou still saw clearly.

Although what happened just now did not cause huge casualties, it only left a wound on Dustin Zhou’s arm.

However, even if Dustin Zhou remembered it at this moment, if he hadn’t reacted at the time, if Zhang Shufa had been a little harsher at the time, the result would likely be quite different.

What’s more, Su Xiaomeng is just a teenage girl. In her previous life, she had never encountered such a thing.

Therefore, the sudden assassination still caused a huge shock to her heart even when she was not injured.

This was thought by Dustin Zhou for a moment, but at a deeper level, Dustin Zhou also had to think seriously.

That Zhang Shufa was selected by a photographer at random, and it seemed that he was indeed a fan of Rocket Girl.

So why did he violently attack in the middle of singing?

Moreover, when Su Xiaomeng did not know Zhang Shufa before he was determined in every possible way, what motive did Zhang Shufa have to make it difficult for Su Xiaomeng?

Right now, the only thing Dustin Zhou can think of is that Su Xiaomeng once inadvertently offended Zhang Shufa.

Furthermore, that is what Su Xiaomeng’s family or relatives have done to Zhang Shufa.

This led to Zhang Shufa’s revenge.

Looking at the empty backstage, Dustin Zhou couldn’t help being serious.

“Xiaomeng, have you or your family offended anyone recently?” Dustin Zhou asked in a deep voice, his expression extremely serious.

He had to do this.

Today Zhang Shufa had himself blocked, and Su Xiaomeng was not injured.

But no one can guarantee that tomorrow there will be another Chen Shufa that will be detrimental to Su Xiaomeng.

At that time, there was no protection by her side.

“Brother Yang, I don’t understand what you are talking about. I have never offended anyone.” Su Xiaomeng looked at Dustin Zhou ignorantly, his head was blank, and he couldn’t understand what Dustin Zhou meant.

After all, she couldn’t understand the concept of revenge either.

“You said that you didn’t know that Zhang Shufa at all, so why did he hurt you?” “It is very likely that you have offended him, or your family has offended him.” Dustin Zhou explained patiently.

Right now, Dustin Zhou could only think in this direction without receiving any news from the police.

And usually, this direction is relatively correct.