281 - 282 - 283

Chapter 281

Jiang family!

Jiangbei is abandoned!

Young Master Jiang was actually abandoned by the crowd in front of him!

Moreover, in the face of Jiangbei's last threat, they simply dismissed it!

Everyone was shocked!

They had never seen such a powerful person before, and they were still facing Jiangbei. You must know that once the Jiang family gets angry, Dustin Zhou and others may really not be able to get out of Changsha.

Even if Dustin Zhou and the others crossed Jianglong, they would not get any benefit in front of the Snake Jiang family.

"It's over, the Jiang family will be furious!" "But what about that? Jiangbei has been abolished. No matter how angry the Jiang family is, they can't restore Jiangbei to its original state!" "Yes, look at Jiangbei's appearance. There are many ribs broken. I am afraid that some internal organs in the body will be greatly shaken. Even if the trauma is restored, there will be no way to live and live like before!" "Hey, the Jiang family must have received the news now, these people If you don't leave quickly, I'm afraid you really won't be able to leave!" "Even if you want to leave now, I'm afraid it's very difficult. Don't forget, I came with Jiangbei, but there are people from other families, they will definitely hold back. The footsteps of these people!" ... The hearts of everyone were mixed.

On the one hand, they are very happy that such a scourge in Jiangbei has been abolished. Since then, Changsha City has at least lost one scourge that is bothering and frightening.

On the other hand, Dustin Zhou and his party who abolished Jiangbei will definitely receive revenge from the Jiang family.

Nobody dared to imagine this kind of revenge.

However, once Dustin Zhou and the others are unable to withstand the Jiang family's revenge, what they have to face is definitely more tragic than Jiangbei's endure at this time!

"If you have been watching here, it doesn't matter, but if you don't take this guy to the hospital for half an hour, he may not survive!" Niu Chuan glanced at the other people with Jiangbei and said coldly.

He is very confident in the strength of his fists.

Don't look at Jiangbei now looking very miserable, as if he was dying, or even unable to survive.

However, most Jiangbei suffered were traumatic injuries.

However, even if it is a trauma, if you want to recover completely, you have to lie in bed for at least three months.

However, this does not mean that Jiangbei will be able to do evil in Changsha again in three months.

Because Niu Chuan started secretly, he almost gave up the Jiangbei guys.

However, these all take time, and Jiangbei will discover physical problems slowly.

"Ah! Shao Jiang! Hurry up and call the hospital!" Upon hearing Niu Chuan's words, those talents reacted and quickly suppressed the fear in their hearts, hurriedly ran to Jiangbei to check the situation in Jiangbei.

And after checking Jiangbei's body,

Everyone's complexion became gloomy, and quickly became pale!

Jiangbei was really abolished!

And they are fine now.

If this is known by the Jiang family and they are held accountable, they will definitely not be better off!