205 - 206

Chapter 205

Is there going to be big news again?

Dustin Zhou shouted, and Zhao Bing rushed over with a few security guards.

Since joining Dustin Zhou, Zhao Bing has been arranged to serve as the head of the security department at Mingyang Company, which can be regarded as a promotion and salary increase.

“Shoot the three of them away! Don’t obstruct the eyes of the employees of the famous company.” As soon as Dustin Dustin’s hand fell, Zhao Bing led the people and rushed over.

“Ah! Dustin Zhou, you can’t do this!” “We haven’t done anything, you can’t do this, let go!” “Ah, help!” “Dustin Zhou, we were wrong, forgive us, we are willing to participate, we are willing Pay 10 million, no, 20 million admission fee, let us join in!” “Yes, I am willing to pay 20 million too!” …… Zhao Bing is agile, and takes the security to pay three. All individuals are uniform.

And the three people were also afraid, and immediately cried.

At this time, these three were originally the bosses of their respective companies. They should have been awe-inspiring and triumphant, but now they have tears on their faces and are embarrassed.

“Twenty million?” Dustin Zhou asked with a smile.

“Yes, yes, 20 million, we all give 20 million.” When the three people heard Dustin Zhou say this, they thought that the opportunity had come, and they were immediately excited.

“Where is the beggar?” “Zhao Bing, bang out!” However, Dustin Zhou sneered and stopped paying attention.

And Zhao Bing also brought security guards and blasted the three people out.

“Let everyone laugh.” Dustin Zhou turned to look at the dozen people behind him and smiled softly.

And the dozen or so people looked at Dustin Zhou, and they only felt a stunned heart, and suddenly became solemn, and they didn’t even dare to gasp.

The three people who were kicked out were even stronger than many of them.

Even they are treated like this, not to mention the weaker people.

Therefore, no one stood up to speak for the three of them.

After bidding farewell to everyone, Dustin Zhou returned to the office, thinking about what had happened just now, only to find it very interesting.

“Sister Ye, come here.” Dustin Zhou called Sara Ye to the company’s internal phone.

“Zhou, are you looking for me?” Sara Ye walked in quickly, holding a lot of information in her hand.

“Well, that person just now is called Wang Dalu, check his information.” Dustin Zhou is somewhat interested in this Wang Dalu.

When Dustin Zhou was in the conference room before, he observed that almost everyone had yelled at him, but Wang Dalu didn’t say a word, but his face was a little gloomy.

Dustin Zhou thought he was just pretending, but he didn’t expect that he was the first to join him.

Soon, Wang Dalu’s information was checked by Sara Ye and handed it to Dustin Zhou.