143 - 144

Chapter 143

Su Shiqin only saw that his son was beaten by Dustin Zhou and he was bleeding. She was very angry. She couldn’t help but wanted to fight back without thinking.

But she never thought that Dustin Zhou would not be soft-hearted at all.

Although Dustin Zhou doesn’t know much effort, his physical fitness is much better than ordinary people.

Faced with Su Shiqin, Dustin Zhou could naturally solve it easily.

“Slap!” A loud slap!

Dustin Zhou slapped Su Shiqin’s face, staring at her coldly.

If Su Shiqin had no idea what was good or bad at this time, and had to step forward, Dustin Zhou wouldn’t just slap it.

Su Shiqin was thrown back several steps by Dustin Zhou, covering his face, looking at Dustin Zhou with an incredible expression.

She is a direct child of the Su family. She has always had no worries about food and clothing and is respected.

No one has ever dared to be rough in front of her, let alone straight

Take a slap on her.

But just now, Dustin Zhou slapped him, Su Shiqin didn’t expect it at all, but even if she did, she couldn’t react.

“You bastard, dare to hit me? I want you to die!” Su Shiqin’s face instantly became savage, barring his teeth and claws, wanting to continue rushing to teach Dustin Zhou.

However, this time, without Dustin Zhou’s hands, Niu Chuan had already moved ahead.

When Niu Chuan strode open and closed, he didn’t care whether Su Shiqin was a woman or a daughter of the Su family, so he kicked it out.

So, in the shocked eyes of Su Shiming and Su Wei, Su Shiqin flew out like a ball, directly hit the door before stopping, and collapsed to the ground.

“It won’t break, right?” Dustin Zhou raised his brow and asked softly.

Although he didn’t like Su Shiqin and hated the mother and son, he didn’t want Niu Chuan to really beat people.

If life was lost, Dustin Zhou would have nothing to do.

“Brother Yang, don’t worry, I have a sense of measure. This kick will only let her lie in bed for a few months, nothing will happen!” Niu Chuan smiled lightly, very confident.

Hearing Niu Chuan say this, Dustin Zhou was relieved.

“Su Shiming, you have the ability to let them hit me. I will definitely not let you go!” Su Shiqin collapsed on the ground with a painful expression on his face.

But she struggled to look at Su Shiming, furious.

And this time, it even affected her internal injuries, and the whole person suddenly fainted and passed out.

Dustin Zhou’s eyes were calm, he ignored Su Shiqin, and he didn’t care about Su Shiming’s expression at the moment, instead he cast his eyes on Su Che.